NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Hey guys. Steph Curry isn't an All Star. The Game 1's of this series have been fun.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wow GS has lost 29 straight in San Antonio. Shouldn't be surprising since they've always been shitty but that's a long fucking streak.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There is a big difference between being medically cleared to play and being 100% or healthy. RG3 was medically cleared to play, for example.
He can't get to 100% without actually playing. He has decided to stop his rehab out of fear.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Amazing night of games. Fucking Golden State is the most immature team I've ever seen. No way you shoot that early into the shot clock TEN possessions in a row up double digits. Ridiculous. Great comeback by SA though. Lol @Miami.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Curry was amazing but even if Golden State wins in the double OT he can't do it 3 more times. Duncan won't be sick next time either.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As amazing as he was for most of the game, he has been dreadful since about the 5 minute mark of the 4th quarter.

He finally came alive again there at the end of the 2nd OT with a few drives and a nice assist. That was very un-Spur like when they didn't get back on defense, seems like they assumed GS would take a timeout.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How the fuck do you leave the 2nd best player on the floor wide open? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
As amazing as he was for most of the game, he has been dreadful since about the 5 minute mark of the 4th quarter.

He finally came alive again there at the end of the 2nd OT with a few drives and a nice assist. That was very un-Spur like when they didn't get back on defense, seems like they assumed GS would take a timeout.
Because as much as you hate Scotty Brooks, MJax is an even (much) worse coach. How you don't rest your best player, with a history of fucked up ankles, for AN ENTIRE GAME is beyond me. He played great, until he ran completely out of gas (yet was still on the floor for some reason). This series was set up for an upset with the scheduling (GS being younger etc), but blew it. Spurs are awake now.... Never going to out-coach a Pop team (certainly not with this dumb shit running the show).

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Because as much as you hate Scotty Brooks, MJax is an even (much) worse coach. How you don't rest your best player, with a history of fucked up ankles, for AN ENTIRE GAME is beyond me. He played great, until he ran completely out of gas (yet was still on the floor for some reason). This series was set up for an upset with the scheduling (GS being younger etc), but blew it. Spurs are awake now.... Never going to out-coach a Pop team (certainly not with this dumb shit running the show).
Slow down now. He took a team with what...23 wins last year? To the playoffs this year. He's a second year coach.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter to the end of the overtimes, that GS & Spurs game was one of the best I have seen in a long time. I found myself rooting for GS, simply for the underdog factor, and when Manu drained that 3 I was in utter shock. Playoff NBA is amazing.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The Bulls, in fact, have been the only team capable of touching Miami recently. They're 2-2 against the Heat since Feb. 3; Miami is 41-1 against everyone else.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
rrr_img_23811.jpg

rrr_img_23811.jpg