NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Spurs are hard enough to beat when it's the Duncan/Parker/Leonard show, but this Danny Green diplay, Ginobli resurrection and the occasional Neal big game make them damn near impossible to beat. I don't blame the Heat or the refs, or even really credit Coach Pop for this, the players just really stepped the fuck up this post season

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Don't forget the no call on the LeBron drive
cryinglebron.jpg

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Doesn't matter Miami will win game 6 by double digits and then win game 7 after Parker tears his hammy in the 1st quarter

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well Danny Green said there's no other reason for him playing this well besides a higher power, after thanking god. I guess the Heat are fucked if God is a Green fan

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Well Danny Green said there's no other reason for him playing this well besides a higher power, after thanking god. I guess the Heat are fucked if God is a Green fan
He may not have another explanation as to why hes shooting this well lol...

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I enjoy watching gaige going manic and switching between rooting for the heat to hoping they will lose every 4 minutes

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I enjoy watching gaige going manic and switching between rooting for the heat to hoping they will lose every 4 minutes
Pretty much this. Heat win and "YEAH!! FUCK YOU SPURS!" Heat lose and it's "YEAH FUCK THE HEAT I WANT THE SPURS TO WIN FUCK THEM!"

shits entertaining for sure.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
The idea that the league wants the Spurs to win a championship is just as lawl worthy as this notion that they also have something against LeBron. Dude took 9 free throws tonight. That's more than he averaged in the regular season. Calm down.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Spurs' current lineup has two way players that can play offense and defense. After their big 3 Miami's team is more specialized and one of their players can be abused on the defensive end or ignored on the offensive end.

I'm pretty much resorted to crossing my fingers and hoping that what they say about role players playing better at home is true. Spurs play just a little worse, and Miami's role players play just a little better (and hit their open shots, for God's sake). This will open up spacing and lanes for Miami's big 3 to get easier shots inside. Still doesn't look good for Miami though.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Im not a fan of the spurs, but I have to give credit where credit is due.

Pops is a fucking genius. He's one of the best coaches of any team in any sport. The guys ability to use and guide his players is unmatched. If I were on the shittiest team in the nba and got pops as a coach, I'd be confident that we'd become contenders in a few years, and end up with a championship down the road. There's not a single coach in the NFL that could come to my cowboys and give me that sort of confidence, and thats with jerry simultaneously flopping over dead and handing over the reigns to whoever it is.