NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Algiz

N00b
Damn it Utah, what did I tell you about being terrible? Oh well, Suns beat the Lakers, bring on the draft.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not even sure what you're getting at with that, but it sounds like you need to remove some sand from the ol vagina

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
God dammit. Cavs get me all hot and bothered to the point I don't even mind ruining the tank for a night, then blow a 27 point lead in about 4 mintues. Cleveland. Fuck.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Damn.. this thread really IS quiet when the Heat are winning.. :-/
No posts in 4 days?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
To be fair...more people are paying attention to March Madness right now than the NBA.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
In true NBA form the refs put an end to the Heat's streak because no NBA team could beat them. I hope the Bulls celebrate this, because the Heat will be celebrating in June.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, 23 (Heat) FTA's to 18 (Bulls) with the Heat intentionally fouling the Bulls at the end. HEAT SUCK, MAN WORST TEAM EVER, LOSERS.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
LOL, haven't checked this thread at all. I knew gaige would blame the refs lololol
The non-flagrant on Gibson followed by the BS flagrant on LeBron sealed it. It was horribly called all game though, the Bulls were just mugging LeBron.

No Rose, No Noah. Heat fall again to the Chicago bench.
LeBron & the Heat will still get the ring. In the playoffs the Bulls weren't even good enough with their entire team.