NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Algiz

N00b
I don't want to count the amount of teams I have in college since I cheer for every team that plays against A&M and OU, except when they play each other, then I cheer for mass injuries preventing the game from being completed.
On an unrelated note, a Lakers/Heat finals is still possible.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
On an unrelated note, a Lakers/Heat finals is still possible.
05PUorw.gif

05PUorw.gif

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I follow the rockets and thunder. Now I know what it feels like to have two children competing against each other for your attention. Oh, and it certainly makes it much more apparent that all fan bases are filled with people of walmart.

Thunder fans won't stop talking about Beverly's post timeout steal attempt. Rocket fans won't stop talking about a Perkins hold. But to be fair, both sides are united in their feeling of disgust at Perkins...

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
His name is Porkins, come on. Steve Blake out with a hamstring strain now. I've never seen this many injuries on one team. Worst part is they'll use this as an excuse to let Mike D'Antoni screw another year up.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
More or less, though Westbrook is awesome.

In other news, word coming out Westbrook had surgery on his knee thanks to that dirty Beverley play. We get to see Durant go nuts now.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
So grats Spurs on the Finals I guess? Isn't that same injury that kept MWP out for 15 days or so?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ya, depending on what they find during surgery it can be a two week injury or it can be a long injury.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

I don't think it was a dirty play. Beverly is a rookie getting his first playoff start and made a few mistakes trying to guard someone as fast and dynamic as Westbrook. The problem is that this ended up causing an injury. I don't think it was malicious, just a rookie trying too hard against Westbrook.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So long Thunder. Not that OKC had a chance at knocking off Miami, but now all bets are off in the West. Wouldn't be shocked to see the Clips (best PG), Spurs (most experienced/deepest), or Memphis (toughest) win it now. Also wouldn't be shocked to see KD go mental and carry OKC to the finals again. Doesn't matter though, until Lebron doesn't feel like being the best they aren't losing. Too deep, too talented.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Just read that RW has never missed an NBA game?! Surely that can't be right.... if so, that is some kind of streak/durability.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I follow the rockets and thunder. Now I know what it feels like to have two children competing against each other for your attention. Oh, and it certainly makes it much more apparent that all fan bases are filled with people of walmart.

Thunder fans won't stop talking about Beverly's post timeout steal attempt. Rocket fans won't stop talking about a Perkins hold. But to be fair, both sides are united in their feeling of disgust at Perkins...
Reading that some Thunder fans have given death threats to Beverley. Haven't actually seen them, but still a big wtf. Have seen numerous rocket fans congratulating Beverley and cheering on WB's injury, saying he deserved it and calling it Karma. Looking at you clutchfans.

Both my children are retarded.

All you Texas assholes that are Thunder fans, it's just because of Durant right?
I'm an Okie asshole.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Much more exciting matchup than last year's retread.

If Spurs win another title they take the crown from the Lakers as the best post-Jordan dynasty.

Szlia

This Westbrook thing is a bit odd because he got hurt pretty early in the match and then went on playing long minutes on it. Let's hope it did not make matters worse.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Oracle arena is no joke - GS giving Denver everything they want. Great series. Lolakers going to get swept for the 3rd time in 3 years.