NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Good 1st half. Wade can't slow down. The Heat can't let Ginobli or Parker draw fouls on Bosh/Anderson or it could get ugly real fast.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Ya 15 ft to 3. Seems even to me. Spurs being bailed out by free throws or they're down double digits.

Szlia

The Spurs are on thin ice though. They need someone to start making some shots because right now they stay afloat by drawing fouls.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
15 free throws to 3 because one team is fucking fouling more you moron.

Why are you even watching the game? You know dick all about basketball (a fact that everyone here seems to know other than you) and there aren't any kids for you to want to molest. I don't get it.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ya 15 ft to 3. Seems even to me. Spurs being bailed out by free throws or they're down double digits.
Miami keeps hacking Spurs players driving to the hoop and yet Miami is somehow the victim

hey,

3sm67e.jpg

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
You guys are just trolls. In your opinion Miami always fouls & the Spurs never do. Just irrational Heat/LeBron hate.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The Spurs are on thin ice though. They need someone to start making some shots because right now they stay afloat by drawing fouls.
I think their approach is fine for 2 pointers - if Miami doesnt foul, they get paint baskets, if they do, they score on FTs. Either way they get those points.

My concern is that they won their 3 games with the help of some phenomenal 3 point shooting and Im not seeing that this game. If they dont start draining 3's to pull away, i think they will lose this game. They can't keep trading 2 pointers tit for tat with Miami

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You guys are just trolls. In your opinion Miami always fouls & the Spurs never do. Just irrational Heat/LeBron hate.
It's weird how you're the only one who ever thinks what you think. ever. And yet everyone else is wrong....even through there are Heat fans here too.

You're a fucking moron and you are to fucking stupid to realize it.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Look at all those trolls Gaige, stupid announcers blaming Miami for taking jumpshots instead of playing inside.