NBA 2013?14 Season

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
At least he knows now what its like to be molested by someone in position of authority.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Gaige is such a pussy. Can we ban him for pussy shit?
Maxpowers hasn't even posted in 3 days and Gaige is crying about him. They do have a ban bet going though, so we'll all have Maxpowers to thank when Gaige is gone.

I also look forward to retaking my position as #1 most hated poster

Sterling

El Presidente
Obviously if Lebron isn't scoring about 70 a night with 40 FTA then the league is obviously biased against him.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Maxpowers hasn't even posted in 3 days and Gaige is crying about him. They do have a ban bet going though, so we'll all have Maxpowers to thank when Gaige is gone.

I also look forward to retaking my position as #1 most hated poster
I must have missed this, can someone link me to it?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Total con job fix by the refs... did you see how they hardly let Lebron take any shots in the 4th quarter?! They didn't count a single one of his 4th quarter baskets until like 4 minutes left in the game! Total fix, maaaan!

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Ban bets are dumb. Gaige is a broken record but at least it causes traffic in the thread every time we bitch at him.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Quality vs Quantity. Like...hearing his response to the Lebron app was funny, but the thread blowing up with nonsense every time Lebron has a great game or a shitty game is getting old fast. When the Heat lose, he bans himself until they win again anyway. I'd rather see him limited to 1 post per game or something, but that's hard to enforce.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I call him on it. He's too good and given that he can dictate the location of the trade (because the only teams interested will be ones he agrees to reup with), the return is just going to be too shitty. David Lee and Klay Thompson or Barnes? No fucking thank you. The Lakers and Celtics can offer high picks this year, but thats it. Those teams also both suck so who knows if they'd even be on Love's list. A PHX package based around Bledsoe but no lottery pick? All these options suck.

Deny the trade, throw the max at him in the offseason. If he wants to walk away on that 5th year and the 17 million or whatever it'll be then so be it.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Hypothetical: I'm still in the don't trade Love no matter what boat, but say the Thunder strike out again this year, would Presti go back on his "won't pay 3 players the max" stance to add Love to the core for Ibaka+ (probably Lamb and Jackson). You're paying Ibaka 85% of what you would end up paying Love, but it would certainly be a departure from the current plan. Westbrook/Love PnR game would be something else.

Anyway, Flip is a moron so we'll probably end up with David Lee. And at that point I will no longer support this team as long as Saunders is in charge. Thankfully Glen Taylor gave him part ownership when we hired him as GM.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Hypothetical: I'm still in the don't trade Love no matter what boat, but say the Thunder strike out again this year, would Presti go back on his "won't pay 3 players the max" stance to add Love to the core for Ibaka+ (probably Lamb and Jackson). You're paying Ibaka 85% of what you would end up paying Love, but it would certainly be a departure from the current plan. Westbrook/Love PnR game would be something else.
I had the same thought this morning when I heard the news and, while intriguing, I am torn.

Pros: A legitimate third scorer would be an amazing way to take pressure off of Westbrook/KD and might actually give the Thunder some semblance of an effective offensive identity. Can you imagine a starting lineup of KD, Westbrook, Love, Adams, and whoever the fuck else you feel like putting on the court? It would be great.

Cons: However, this completely depletes your bench of offensive firepower and either your first or second string is going to get worse defensively; possibly way worse. Your idea also still sticks us with Perkins (ugh), Butler (ugh), and Fisher (ugh if he isn't a head coach); and that means you have to make tough decisions about veterans vs. younger players while also replacing a ton of bench scoring.

In the end I think it is a moot point since Love didn't mention OKC and mabye that means he doesn't want to play here or wouldn't sign an extension.