NBA 2013?14 Season

Djay

Trakanon Raider
My favorite part was at the 6 minute mark in the 4th when some retard started telling me nobody in NBA history had won more than 3 in a row before and wouldn't shut up until we googled the 8 in-a-row the Celtics won. Actually, he still wouldn't shut up after that, but he conceded that point by saying he was thinking of the NFL. I put a $500 bet down before we googled it, but my buddy stopped that because he didn't want things getting out of hand or something.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
This game is almost irrelevant, Indiana wasn't going to win two in a row in Miami. They just need to steal game 4. Miami was rested and ready to go, knowing them they will come out lackadaisical and expect Lebron to carry them to victory by himself as per usual.

Szlia

These western conference games are entirely too late for me to watch, especially since I managed to catch a cold in May... So apparently Ibaka being back did the trick?

Xevy

Log Wizard
James is scoring 30 points early so he can take a break when they get a 30 point lead. Then they'll put him back in when it's tied up again.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm glad we know now that if you put a good double-team on Lebron and he gets pissed and one-hand shoves one of the defenders out of the way it isn't going to be called. Would hate to see him have to play by the same rules as everyone else.

penalty_sl

shitlord
I'm glad we know now that if you put a good double-team on Lebron and he gets pissed and one-hand shoves one of the defenders out of the way it isn't going to be called. Would hate to see him have to play by the same rules as everyone else.
You think thats bad you should watch an OKC game once. You'd probably have a seizure.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I have a few points to say here:

A) Enjoy your last few days posting here Maxpowers because you and your shitty team are fucking toast. Faggot.

2) The Pacers can't hang with the Heat when the game is called evenly. Aside from that game 1 travesty of justice where the Pacers shot 25 million more FTs than the Heat this series has gone as expected, with my Heat winning 3 straight games.

C) Fuck all you Haters, fourth straight Finals appearance incoming. LeBron about to do something Jordan never did.

Faggots.

Xevy

Log Wizard
19 more points from free throws for Miami than the Pacers. Where's Gaige at?

Edit: HE BEAT ME TO IT!

Xevy

Log Wizard
2) The Pacers can't hang with the Heat when the game is called evenly. Aside from that game 1 travesty of justice where the Pacers shot 25 million more FTs than the Heat this series has gone as expected, with my Heat winning 3 straight games.
Free Throws:

Pacers 11-17
Miami 30-34

Miami Math

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Most of them came in the penalty because the Heat were driving all night. I don't give a fuck anyway because even if you want to say they got gifted like the Pacers did in game 1 that's still 1-1 due to shitty reffing. Last I checked the series is 3-1 Miami. Seems like they got two wins on their own, assclown.