NBA 2013?14 Season

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Can we please keep Maxpowers around even if Max loses this dumb ass forum ban bet? I understand Max is a man of his word, but the only person that is going to rag on him about reneging on it is Gaige, and who the fuck cares what Gaige says or thinks?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
Can we please keep Maxpowers around even if Max loses this dumb ass forum ban bet? I understand Max is a man of his word, but the only person that is going to rag on him about reneging on it is Gaige, and who the fuck cares what Gaige says or thinks?
Seconded.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I was under the impression Tarrant already banned him. Or did Gaige just change his picture/title and stop posting because the Heat got spanked again?

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I have been in Mexico on vacation since last Saturday; did he get banned for saying that he didn't care and he had another site to go to? Either way, good riddance.
I guess. I'm just pissed that Tarrant did it before the Pacers won in 7 and I banned his stupid ass.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
There is a difference between been the best scorer at a position and been the best at that position. Westbrook is probably the point guard that scores the most, but he is not the best point guard ,because he doesn't get his teammates involved. He is the new version of Allan Iverson, an offensive skilled player that seldom passed the ball and took too many shoots

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I have been in Mexico on vacation since last Saturday; did he get banned for saying that he didn't care and he had another site to go to? Either way, good riddance.
From what I gathered Gaige was doing his normally pussy shit and instigating stuff with everyone then gloating about them all being on ignore. Tarrant told him to stop being a faggot and Gaige told him to go ahead and ban him and Tarrant said ok. There could be more to it but I'm sure it boils down to Gaige being Gaige.

Anyways, since Gaige's threat of being banned due to the bet is gone, so should Maxpower's.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Gaige is banned?

pop-dance.gif

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
I've rarely been posting anyways. Even after the game 1 smack down the Pacers put on the Heat. Obviously things have been looking bleak since. While it's nice to have someone to hate on and continue a rivalry with, it's pointless when you know the ability for actual basketball discussion is nil.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I feel like the ban could be a good or bad thing. If the heat end up losing I won't be able to enjoy people shitting in his mouth over it. On the other hand, he's one of the top 5 worst sports forum posters of all tme.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
If the Heat lose, you wouldn't hear a peep from him until next season anyway. There was no satisfaction to be gained there that I won't already feel from someone beating the Heat.

I know he brought a lot of traffic to the thread, but it was like hearing the same note over and over again. You know what his next post is going to say, because it's the same as the last. I'm sure eventually someone else will fill in the retard shoes.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If the Heat lose, you wouldn't hear a peep from him until next season anyway. There was no satisfaction to be gained there that I won't already feel from someone beating the Heat.

I know he brought a lot of traffic to the thread, but it was like hearing the same note over and over again. You know what his next post is going to say, because it's the same as the last. I'm sure eventually someone else will fill in the retard shoes.
Downloading the Lebron app as we speak