NBA 2013?14 Season

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I feel like we can actually have a real discussion on this topic now:

Which team has the better chance of beating the Heat in the finals? I think the Thunder with Ibaka back would probably be the favorites, but I just really don't trust Brooks to make adjustments fast enough. Spurs have a better post presence to take advantage of the Heat's weakness there and the better coach, but obviously don't match up as well, athletically.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Reggie Jackson is such a damn idiot. When the MVP and scoring champ is open and calling for the ball you give him the goddamn ball.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Spurs.

Thunder have peaks and valleys while Spurs are consistently good. In a 7 game series you want the consistency.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I would definitely prefer the Spurs over Thunder. I'll take consistency and good coaching over athleticism

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Edit: bleh i'm retarded so here's a picture of Reggie Jackson's freakish head

reggie-jackson-basketball-headshot-photo.jpg

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I'm going to get tickets if this goes to Game 7, but I kinda hope Spurs wrap it up so Heat don't get more rest.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Scott Brooks should be fired for just these last 5 minutes. They have abused the automatic defensive switch with Derek Fisher and Serge Ibaka for the last half of the 4th quarter and he refuses to do a goddamn thing about it. What a mother fucking retard.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like we can actually have a real discussion on this topic now:

Which team has the better chance of beating the Heat in the finals? I think the Thunder with Ibaka back would probably be the favorites, but I just really don't trust Brooks to make adjustments fast enough. Spurs have a better post presence to take advantage of the Heat's weakness there and the better coach, but obviously don't match up as well, athletically.
I think Thunder would make for a much more exciting matchup and I agree I don't think the Spurs match up very well. However, you're spot on. Brooks sucks. Even right now, I understand this tiny ball lineup went on a run for the Thunder but with 3 minutes left the Spurs are just creating mismatches where someone like Fisher ends up covering Duncan. Just dumb.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Scott Brooks should be fired for just these last 5 minutes. They have abused the automatic defensive switch with Derek Fisher and Serge Ibaka for the last half of the 4th quarter and he refuses to do a goddamn thing about it. What a mother fucking retard.
Hah. So you noticed it too? Hard to miss I guess.

Rough blown call right there on that missed goaltend.