NBA 2013?14 Season

Szlia

Yeah, it's a draw at half time when the Spurs should be leading by 10. That might very well bite them in the ass.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Why John Calipari was right to turn down the Cavaliers money - SBNation.com

The amount of money and power the Cleveland Cavaliers extended to Kentucky Wildcats coach John Calipari is so astronomical it barely has a footing in reality. Cleveland offered Calipari "full control of basketball operations" in addition to becoming the franchise's next head coach, according to Yahoo! Sports. The offer was reportedly worth as much as $80 million over 10 years. Calipari presumably took the offer with a straight face before deciding to sign his third contract extension in five years to return to Kentucky.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Because he knows he can't hack it in the pros. I mean, many legitimately good college coaches can't, the systems are quite different. But it's real obvious Calipari wouldn't be able to replicate his success* at Kentucky in the pros. Didn't think Cleveland was stupid enough to chase him that hard. Coaching pool must be dry as shit.

*pending future recruiting violations and investigation

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Got tickets for Game 5. Expensive as hell, even buying them before they got to the resellers, but who knows when the next chance I'll have to see a Finals game will be. Might be Duncan's last game. Pop's last game. Maybe Ginobili's. Not to mention just the history involved if one of these teams wins the next 3 games.

Szlia

I would feel better about this lead if it was not caused by exceptional shooting. If the Spurs go back to regular accuracy, the Heat could be back in the game pretty fast.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah I think that's partially what's so strange about this game. The Heat aren't even playing that bad and it's currently a blowout.