NBA 2013?14 Season

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Also, will someone please give Jackson a coaching job already? I didn't remember him being such an insufferable cunt in the booth.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
When did mouth pieces become so prevalent in the NBA? Has it really become that much more physical in the past 10 years or whatever that it actually requires these guys to wear them? Was there some history or lost teeth or mouth injuries that suddenly started plaguing the league?

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Also, will someone please give Jackson a coaching job already? I didn't remember him being such an insufferable cunt in the booth.
That's why he won't get a job. His commentary is just like his coaching; all motivational fluff.

Next time he does they can't fire him until the Finals are over just to spare us.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sure feels like with all this momentum for the Heat, they are going to pull it off.

Sterling

El Presidente
spurs kinda keeping it even so far in the 4th though which isn't the worst when you have a double digit lead

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
yea, I don't see the heat coming back from this. Big win for the spurs if they close it out (and they fucking should).

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Do these Heat fans not remember last year? I mean sure, it doesn't look good, but counting LeBron and Miami out is foolish.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
God, I'm really hoping Spurs win Game 4 and then I get to be there for a Game 5 closeout. I realize the series is probably going to 6 or 7, but it would be amazing to be there for that.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
LOL at this fat legumer journalist that no one can understand in the press conferences.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
He was going off about how the world is over and Miami doesn't stand a chance now, blah blah blah.
Then Michael cuts him off and says that the Heat will make adjustments for Game 4 just like they did for Game 2 and basically how silly it is that the narrative flips so dramatically in the playoffs after either team wins.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Basically he was doing his Slava Medvedenko routine but replaced him Mario Chalmers.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Lol Slava Medvedenko.

Chalmers has been pretty bad, but even if he scores a few baskets they lose. Miami lost that game on the defensive end, plain and simple. It's on the whole team. Lebron and Wade combining for 12 turnovers sure didn't help either. I thought it was amazing Bosh only TOUCHED the ball 12 times on offense the entire game. 4/4 game 3, he made the big play to seal game 2, and he only got 12 touches?? Maybe Pop made adjustment on D? Wasn't paying too much attention to how they were playing Bosh.