NBA 2013?14 Season

Djay

Trakanon Raider
That's true...even Darko has a ring.

Lights are out in Miami's eyes. Really hope it stays that way for 6 more quarters.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm sure at this point he's long since turned it off since the NBA so OBVIOUSLY has a vendetta against the Heat.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Eh, he'd just blame the refs. We all know that's all he would have to say about all of this.

Also as a back up, he'd blame Wade.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
As much as I'd love for the Spurs to win the series and go through all the post game celebrations/finals mvp/whatever on Miami's home court, at least we'll get the Na na na na hey hey goodbye music when the Spurs are up by 35 with 2 minutes to go

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
If I'm LeBron, I get the hell out of this shit hole with these terrible fair-weather fans.

If I'm the Spurs - I wait for LeBron to leave Miami then I stop the Popp/Duncan retirement ceremony and run it back.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Oh man...I want to see that trophy ceremony live so bad. Let's go, Spurs...get it in 5!

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Gaige, you out there? This isn't close at the moment, bro. Like, everybody in these United States of America on this planet of Earth knows who the best team in this series is right now, and it's not the Heat...
frown.png

My condolences.