NBA 2013?14 Season

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
So, I take it you haven't seen OKC without WB much then, have you? Reggie was supposed to help carry the load, but he's currently gimpy with TMAC back disease.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Well Heat are officially terrible this year. So should the Heat trade Lebron while they can still get something for him? Doubt anyone will take his shitty contract if they wait too long

Hippos

Silver Knight of the Realm
BEDLAM IN PHILADELPHIA!!! 76ERS WITH ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL CHAMPIONSHIP BELT DEFENSE!!!!!!!! SPENCER HAWESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IS GOD, MICHAEL CARTER WILLIAMS FOR MVPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Seriously WTF is with Philly. Williams-Carter tearing up the Lebron and Rose? Although I must say, as a UNLV fan, I find it hilarious Anthony Bennett still hasn't made a fg. 0-12 on the year

Kaosu

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Still way too early in the season to make any real judgement calls, but I guess that doesn't stop people from doing it year after year.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Chris Paul destroying Jeremy Lin

ohthatsjustnastaaay_medium.gif

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I didn't expect Iguodala to have such a profound affect on the Warriors - both defensively and offensively. The chemistry between the starting five is uncanny.

insaneguodala_medium.gif

The bench is kind of weak though. Harrison Barnes needs to get healthy.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I didn't expect Iguodala to have such a profound affect on the Warriors - both defensively and offensively. The chemistry between the starting five is uncanny.

insaneguodala_medium.gif

The bench is kind of weak though. Harrison Barnes needs to get healthy.
I think the Warriors right now have about as good a mix of players as you could possibly have without having a bonafide superstar. Not really sure if that can get you all the way in today's league, and hey maybe Curry is on the cusp of being that guy, but they are gonna be a lot of fun to watch. About as much offense as you can possibly desire (the one lack still being a guy that can get to the rim consistently) and two starters in Iguodala and Bogut who are both all-defensive NBA types while being completely unselfish on the offensive end. They'll have a shot to make the conference finals / finals IF they can manage to stay healthy (the big if as always).

It's exciting how much Thompson seems to have grown over the summer, seems like a much more confident player. I don't think depth will be an issue once Barnes and Ezeli get back, and even before that I'm not too worried about it. Iguodala isn't going to hit 7 threes ever again lol, but the starting lineup is destroying teams right now with efficiency. Superb passing from the 3-5 positions + 2 of the best shooters on the planet = joy.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Pretty impressive start from Steph, but not like I expect him to continue to take 9 threes a game and drain half of them.

I think Steph is already good enough to be the #1 guy on a team with other good players. His contribution is right up there with Westbrook and Rose which puts him in that "great PGs that aren't CP3" category. Your guys biggest concern is probably Bogut's health.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'd definitely put Rose in CP3's level, assuming he's the same player as before the injury

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
He's up there, but I'm taking CP3 every day of the week and twice on Sunday's.

On another note, Paul George is turning into an absolute super-star. Love his game.

Monta Ellis is playing well so far this season, and Dallas is murdering a terrible (TERRIBLE) Lakers team. Steve Nash... man, one of my all time favorites but he's painful to watch right now.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Steve Nash... man, one of my all time favorites but he's painful to watch right now.
Still a phenomenal talent at his age, but it's pretty sad watching him hang around for a desperate attempt at a ring.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Still a phenomenal talent at his age, but it's pretty sad watching him hang around for a desperate attempt at a ring.
Hes going out like Barkley lol. Though you gotta feel bad for him a little. That piece of shit ref rigging the 05 western conference finals.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
The Dirk/Monta two man game is pretty great so far. Monta has two games with 11-14 shooting, don't think he's ever been that efficient.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Not even close, watch the games - Mayo was only good while Dirk was out injured and he was the #1 option.