NBA 2013?14 Season

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
really, lbj's legacy will be decided by how he does when wade is gone. Hes gotta win a championship without getting carried for anyone to even consider putting him on a pedestal close to mj

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You guys are getting carried away here.

Lebron's legacy has already been cemented as the guy who was so scared of Dirk he refused to touch the ball in the 4th quarter of the finals

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
really, lbj's legacy will be decided by how he does when wade is gone. Hes gotta win a championship without getting carried for anyone to even consider putting him on a pedestal close to mj
Oh jesus fucking christ. Because MJ won so many titles without Pippen, Rodman, Kukoc, Harper, Grant, Kerr, etc. Are you fucking retarded. Nobody wins titles alone. Kobe did jack and shit between Shaq and Gasol/Bynum.

Oh you're not afraid of the Nets?
The only team that scares me in a seven game series is the Spurs.

You guys are getting carried away here.

Lebron's legacy has already been cemented as the guy who was so scared of Dirk he refused to touch the ball in the 4th quarter of the finals
Dirk cemented his legacy as the guy who began his title defense by getting blown out in the first round. SWEPT. Did that Mavs team make consecutive Finals? Nope. Pathetic. They caught lightening in a bottle by playing against the Heat their first season and Dirk even says so himself.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Wow, not only is it bizarre that you are comparing players like Ron Harper and Steve Kerr to Dywayne Wade, but Jordan won 3 titles without everyone on that list except for Pippen.

You're right about not worrying about a 7 game series against the Nets though, Heat wouldn't more than 4.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Wow, not only is it bizarre that you are comparing players like Ron Harper and Steve Kerr to Dywayne Wade, but Jordan won 3 titles without everyone on that list except for Pippen.
I'm comparing Pippen to Dwayne Wade, except Pippen was better. Rodman/Kukoc combo easily makes up for Bosh. Even the first 3 peat team you had Jordan (LeBron), Pippen (Better than Wade) and Grant (at least as good as Bosh).

Wow really? He won three titles with one of the 50 greatest players of all-time? Go figure. I have my doubts that Jordan would've won any without Pippen tbh. Let's remember how far Pippen took the Bulls while MJ was playing baseball. That is what makes me laugh about your Cleveland bullshit. Jordan left the Bulls and Pippen took them to the second round and got hosed by the refs. LeBron left the Cavs and they went from the best record in the NBA to the worst.

Unlike Wade Pippen stayed healthy too. Easy for Jordan to do his thing with Pippen a constant by his side. LeBron is doing shit by himself half the fucking time.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, Pippen was probably better than Wade, but no way was Grant better than (or as good as) Bosh.
Bosh is much more important to the Heat than Wade is. Considering how much of the Heat you watch, you should know that.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I wouldn't say Pippen was definitely better than Wade. Pippen's best season without Jordan he was 22-5-6 while Wade was able to carry the Heat to a title while going with 27-6-7. Jordan also didn't fail over and over and say "fuck it I'm joining the Pistons". Bulls were also much much better than the Heat will ever be.

I also wish people would make up their minds on if the Heat are a super team or terrible and completely carried by Lebron.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Fuck you Pippen was WAY better than Wade. It's retarded you're even trying to argue this. Wade "carried" them to a title while playing with Shaq. The dude went 20-10 in the playoffs shooting 61% from the floor. Hard to just dismiss that.

I also wish people would make up their minds on if the Heat are a super team or terrible and completely carried by Lebron.
Maybe we would if they could stay healthy. They're a different team when they're healthy. When they're healthy they could give that Bulls team a run for their money and they're one of the best teamsever.However, especially this season, there have been moments when it's the LeBron James carry us show just like in Cleveland. You know nights when Chalmers, Wade, Oden, Anderson, Allen and others are missing games, usually the same fucking games.

You just have no sense of what actually happened. Remember the Bulls second three-peat? Remember Pippen being hurt? Remember how much the Bulls struggled? Remember how they started to trounce fools once Pippen came back? Ya of course you don't.

Jordan and LeBron aren't that much different you uneducated fuck.

Yeah, Pippen was probably better than Wade, but no way was Grant better than (or as good as) Bosh.
Bosh is much more important to the Heat than Wade is. Considering how much of the Heat you watch, you should know that.
Bosh is definitely more important than Grant was, but I don't think he is that much better stats wise. He definitely was in Toronto but his role in Miami makes it a wash with Grant I think. Grant averaged more boards/assists during the title years and a couple points less.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
in this thread I learned that Horace Grant was some sort of basketball superman

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
You guys spend all thread shit talking the Heat but then when I compare them to other players on title teams you make it seems like Bosh and Wade are fucking Gods. So retarded.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You guys spend all thread shit talking the Heat but then when I compare them to other players on title teams you make it seems like Bosh and Wade are fucking Gods. So retarded.
gods like horace grant

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
So is Bosh good or is he shit? When it suits you he is shit when I try to compare him to someone like Grant who is middle of the road you dismiss the comparison as silly. If Bosh and Wade are as good as LeBron obviously is then you need to quit shit talking the two time defending champs which you do every fucking chance you get.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Wade is the God of flopping and taking 5 steps without putting the ball on the floor, so in other words the God of faggots.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I've been very consistent with saying Wade is an overrated piece of crap and that Bosh is a very important part of that team.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I've been very consistent with saying Wade is an overrated piece of crap and that Bosh is a very important part of that team.
Definitely true this year. Bosh has had a bigger impact on that team than Wade. But I don't agree with any year prior (we've gotten into this before no reason to rehash all of it).

The one thing I will say though is that even old aging worn down Wade is still a very, very good player. He's still one of the best SGs in the league, only now being eclipsed by Harden. He's just no longer playing at super elite levels.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Pacers drop the Thunder while Heat are embarrassed by the Hawks. I'm looking forward to the Pacers/Nets Eastern Conference Finals