NBA 2013?14 Season

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Raptors won the division and are the higher seed...just in case you forgot. Not sure what you're LOLing about.

Anyway...Raptors were taking bad shots early in the clock when the Nets went on their run. They finally started remembering to run their plays halfway through the 4th and closed out. Really need to win this Game 5 at home to take control. To do that, Derozan can't play Hero-ball...he needs to get his shot in the flow of the offense. Valanciunas has been dominant down low this series, but they only went to him twice this last game. Ross is just lost out there...his confidence is shot.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I'm mainly lol'ing because Ambit and Co picked the Nets to beat the Heat before even considering they'd have to get past the Raptors. I hope the Raptors win tbh.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I'm just getting bitter. Either articles/features about the playoffs are completely ignoring the Raptors/Nets series or they're mostly talking about the Nets. It's becoming painfully obvious that most of these "experts" didn't watch any Raptors games during the regular season...I guess the smart ones are going with the "better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt" philosophy.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I haven't seen a Rockets game all regular season. Does Harden often let people blow by him when playing defense and then throw his hands up like "WTF is the rest of my team doing?" when the guy scores?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Refs just fucking Portland. They gifted the rockets 6 points to end the half. Harden should have another foul.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I guess this is the shit officiating that the NBA would prefer no one to talk about.

My favorite was when Harden threw the ball out of bounds and they just gave it back to the Rockets.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Loving this Portland crowd. Spent the majority of the quarter chanting, these refs suck.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking hate the NBA. Just flipped it on seeing Portland was playing, they any good?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think either Portland or Houston are real title contenders but their games have been amazing with a healthy dose of atrocious refs.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Haha, as I was watching that video I looked up from my laptop to see Hardin performing his famous halfhearted outstretched arm blow-by special live. I had no idea he was so atrocious.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Wow refs bailing out the Rockets hardcore. 7-0 run EVERY SINGLE POINT FROM THE FT LINE. NBA is pathetic. Harden just flails around in the lane tripping over his own feet like an idiot.