NBA 2013?14 Season

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Harrison Barnes should not be taking important shots. He got lucky in Game 1. I really don't understand Mark Jackson's philosophy of not putting the ball in Curry's hands more. Your start player should not have only 12 shot attempts. He's like Jay Gruden used to be on the Bengals. "Let's not throw it to AJ Green! They'll NEVER guess that!"

I have a feeling Jackson's days in GS are numbered. Bogut being out isn't helping, but our defense hasn't been the problem.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Another atrocious call late in the WSH game.

Fucking Jimmy Butler. Jamie Foxx circa Booty Call looking motherfucker.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Harrison Barnes should not be taking important shots. He got lucky in Game 1. I really don't understand Mark Jackson's philosophy of not putting the ball in Curry's hands more. Your start player should not have only 12 shot attempts. He's like Jay Gruden used to be on the Bengals. "Let's not throw it to AJ Green! They'll NEVER guess that!"

I have a feeling Jackson's days in GS are numbered. Bogut being out isn't helping, but our defense hasn't been the problem.
Disagree on Barnes. It's been frustrating watching him this season, but I think he has some clutch in him and that huge shot in game 1 was not a fluke. He hit some really big shots in last year's playoffs as well.

The one guy to me though that really needs to step up to Iguodala. They pretty much locked up all their near-term future flexibility in order to get him and hopefully take a major step forward. He just has not been the same since he pulled his hamstring, but it has nothing to do with the injury. He's playing like Biedrins did near the end of his playing time here, just content to play defense and not trying to add anything on O. On O he acts like he's scared of the ball and rarely ever makes aggressive plays. That's not ok. He's a great defender yes, but they gave him 12M per year, and gave away two firsts to do so, because he could have been that playmaker on O to take the pressure on Curry. I hoped he was kind of just cruising to stay healthy til the playoffs, but he hasn't stepped up at all.

A good coach would take Iguodala aside and find a way to get more out of him. He has to be the guy to take the pressure off Curry, in turn freeing up Curry for more shots. Unfortunately we know that probably won't happen, as the Warriors do not have a good coach. All they have is a preaching motivator.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Refs been fucking over Atlanta all day. NBA sucks... So obvious the refs influencing series to try to boost ratings or keep teams in it.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Of course no call to bail out the fucking Pacers and send them home tied. NBA can't have their #1 seed lose in the first round can they. Such a garbage league.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Heat roll to a huge victory becoming the only team in the first round to take a 3-0 lead. Nice.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, just shocking the Heat are up 3-0 in the terrible fucking East. I can't believe they're suspending Nene for a head butt. They already lost THAT game because of his ejection which was warranted, but 2 games?

Come on.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Heat roll to a huge victory becoming the only team in the first round to take a 3-0 lead. Nice.
Wouldn't be too cocky with the way the Mavs have been playing. Lebron's never beaten the Mavs in a series and got punked pretty bad by Dirk last time

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Never thought I'd see a game where KD and Westbrook just killed the Thunder. Whenever the team makes a few passes, spreads the Griz out, and finds the open man they do great things. Then KD and Russell play hero ball on a night where they are both off and have almost completely blown a 12 point lead.