NBA 2013?14 Season

Kaosu

Bronze Knight of the Realm
820341308.gif

Crafty Steve Nash with the hold, then slowly backing away. Not even sure what Parsons was doing.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Howard is lucky Rose is back to take the pussy title away from him.... what a faggot. Good luck with him Houston.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This brought me some laughs. "Knicks Felton asks fans for Chipotle: Gets the shits". Hahaha.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Howard isnt going to be happy anywhere. He was the main attraction in Orlando, but he knew he wouldnt win a ring there. Goes to LA and cant handle the pressure of playing with one of the GOAT and for a franchise that expects greatness. So now he is in Houston for some odd reason thinking he and Harden can beat the likes of the top West teams? Laughable. His fragile wittle feelings will get hurt eventually and will want to go somewhere else. Dude just doesnt seem to be mentally stable for the NBA, teams will use the Hack-a-Howard strategy and he will cry about it and never develop his FT and wonder why everyone is out to get him in the games.

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
Anyone see Harden ignor Lin as he was calling plays at the end of that Lakers game? Dude is a premodna. It will be fun to watch that team collapse when Howard complains about the lack of offensive touches even though he has never developed an offensive game.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Adams with a strong game for OKC. Off to a good start this season. They really need him to grow quickly.

Kaosu

Not sure if you're serious, but a bone bruise and a fracture are completely different things.
Dr. Marvin Brown on Why "Bone Bruise" is a Misnomer

What is a bone bruise?
The term bone bruise is a misnomer and makes the injury seem less serious than it is. A so-called bone bruise is actually a fracturing of the inner layer of bone.
Bones are composed of 2 different types of bony tissue, the compact (cortical) bone and the cancellous (spongy) bone.

The compact bone is the outer layer of bone and is highly organized, solid, and extremely strong. When you injure this layer of the bone, it is referred to as a stress reaction or an occult fracture.
The cancellous bone is the innermost layer of bone. Unlike the outer layer of bone, it is not arranged in concentric layers, but in plates (called trabeculae) which form an irregular meshwork that is neither as organized nor as strong as the outer bone. An injury to this area of the bone represents very small fractures to the trabeculae in the meshwork of the bone and may be referred to as a bone bruise.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
A few trabeculae being damaged is a bone bruise, all of them being fractured is where it's an actual fracture.

Kaosu

A few trabeculae being damaged is a bone bruise, all of them being fractured is where it's an actual fracture.
Me calling it a fracture isn't inaccurate. I probably should've left it just at bone bruise, but it is a type of fracture. Either way, getting these types of injuries when you know a star player is already a concern for that region isn't hopeful.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Me calling it a fracture isn't inaccurate. I probably should've left it just at bone bruise, but it is a type of fracture. Either way, getting these types of injuries when you know a star player is already a concern for that region isn't hopeful.
Now you're just arguing semantics. Medically they are two different conditions based on severity. Like saying someone with a laceration on their forearm has an arm fracture because the skin was "fractured".

Kaosu

Now you're just arguing semantics. Medically they are two different conditions based on severity. Like saying someone with a laceration on their forearm has an arm fracture because the skin was "fractured".
So you respond to me in kind with not even a apt analogy? Fracture implies bone issue and your response doesn't change or weaken my point. The man has ankle issues and its slowly becoming chronic. Will it affect this season? Probably not. Next year? Becoming dubious.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Actually I don't really care that much. This is all time that could be spent talking shit about the Heat.

Speaking of, they just got spanked by another rebuilding team. They went from people saying they were possibly the greatest team of all time, to the worst team to ever win a championship in just a few months.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Free Throws are going to sink the Rockets, and it is not just Howard. Parsons, Casspi, and Asik are building houses with all of those bricks.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I don't expect the Wolves to keep up this level of play but hypothetically assuming they do, they would end up with MVP, DPOY and MIP contenders in Love, Rubio and Brewer respectively. No fucking way Brewer plays this well all year though.