NBA 2013?14 Season

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mad skill shot.

1.gif

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It would be nice if the Warriors could do more than beat up on lesser teams and lose in close games against playoff caliber teams. OKC is the only good team they've beaten.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
It would be nice if the Warriors could do more than beat up on lesser teams and lose in close games against playoff caliber teams. OKC is the only good team they've beaten.
Could replace Warriors with Wolves and you'd have the same. Even down to the OKC win.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I don't know how to do this as a fan...but I really want Toronto to tank this year. I don't want to be mediocre and be a 5-10 seed for the next decade. Go get me Wiggins. Or Randle. Or Parker. Hell, even Smart would be fine. But when I'm watching a game, I still want them to win. So torn...

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Can't stand DRose, but respect his game and feel terrible for the kid. His face yesterday night was depressing as fuck.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Rose out indefinitely

Not looking good for him, I think it only gets worse from here for him and he will never be the same. Odds of him returning this year?
Depends if they are going to repair or resection it. Usually it's 4 to 6 for a repair. Rose has been shown to be either mentally weak or under the influence of horrible fucking advice from his entourage. He could easily be out for a whole fucking year knowing him.