NBA 2013?14 Season

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Rudy Gay to Sacramento for Greivis and assorted non-Rudy Gay contracts.

Boogie will kill him and eat him before the end of the year.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Rudy Gay to Sacramento for Greivis and assorted non-Rudy Gay contracts.

Boogie will kill him and eat him before the end of the year.
I can't decide if this is a good thing because it appears like the Raptors are trying to tank or a bad thing because Gay was really helping us to lose a lot of close games...
Riggin' for Wiggins! Do it Raptors! I'm all in for some tanking this year...dump everyone but Valanciunas!

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
This is fun to watch. Kobe is pretending he's Magic Johnson and trying to be all "I GET MY TEAMMATES INVOLVED, SEE!!" .

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Swaggy P then a three quarter court heave. Terrible basketball teams can be entertaining!

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
This is the Nick Young/Xavier Henry show vs a Raptors team being led by a hung over Kyle Lowery and Amir Johnson. I stand by my statement sir!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Over 500 with maybe the toughest schedule so far, not a terrible team. That said, Pau is hot garbage and needs to be traded.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I can't decide if this is a good thing because it appears like the Raptors are trying to tank or a bad thing because Gay was really helping us to lose a lot of close games...
This made me laugh. 39% from the floor. What an awful player and no surprise the clusterfuck Kings roster welcomes him with open arms.