NBA 2013?14 Season

shattuck_sl

shitlord
I wonder if moving the team to a place like Seattle would be more profitable. Then again playing second fiddle in LA might be more profitable than being the primary NBA team in most towns.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I wonder if moving the team to a place like Seattle would be more profitable. Then again playing second fiddle in LA might be more profitable than being the primary NBA team in most towns.
That team isn't moving anywhere. A 3rd LA team would probably be more profitable than a few teams in other cities.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Spurs in the bonus and just called for their first team foul of the fourth quarter with 1:09 remaining. Quality reffing right there.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I love Valanciunas, but if we had lost this game on a 3/4 court goaltend, I would have flipped out.
I'm going to have a heart attack before this series is done if they keep blowing these big leads.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
There has been a prospective ownership group in place in Seattle for a few years now, that have the support of a portion of NBA ownership. I don't see them allowing the Clippers to be relocated there though. To have the team finally realize some on court success only to have them snatched away to another city as a result of the owner being a racist douchebag doesn't help in expanding your fan base, especially with Johnny-come-lately fans like those in LA now following the Clippers.

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
PG is performing like a superstar, Too bad the overall Pacers play is overshadowing it. Good thing I'm just a PG fan and don't care about the team as a whole.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Davis practically tackles Jermaine O'Neal and knocks him out of the game and it's not even a flagrant? Come on.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Davis practically tackles Jermaine O'Neal and knocks him out of the game and it's not even a flagrant? Come on.
I'm not one to complain about fouls, but some of these calls have been horrendous. That offensive foul that was just called on David Lee was egregious. We get it. LAC had a racist owner and it's a good story for them to win. They don't need help to beat GSW though.

EDIT: Never mind. This game's all over the place.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Either Mark Stein fell asleep in the tanning bed or he is turning into an Oompa Loompa.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Kinda did look more like he pushed his face than punched it in the replays I saw just now, but...can't really argue with a 1 game suspension. Like one of the analysts said...if he had given him a flagrant last night, they probably wouldn't have suspended him for Game 7.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Nah, was busy watching Raptors pre-game stuff. I looked now and, yeah, you can see him ball the fist and a little more of the impact there. Like I said, though, I was okay with the suspension. Anyone thinking the Thunder paid the league is stupid, but if all you see are the real-time replays they were showing on ESPN, it does look more like a push than a punch.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Nets taking it to the Raptors tonight, which is good. As much as I hate KG, Pierce, Deron Williams, and NY in general I hate Miami so much more and they're the only Eastern team I can see beating them