NBA 2013?14 Season

Djay

Trakanon Raider
That was painful to watch. There's really nothing good I can say about that effort.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
good lord the end to that mavs game.

I don't think they can win game 7 at san antonio, but damn they can say they tried.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Holy shit, this weekend might have 6 out of possible 8 Game 7's. Best NBA product since Jordan retired.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Definitely. If nothing else, this series has shown me how good Monta can be when around the right type of team/coach. He's been absolutely brilliant the past 2 weeks. Great series.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I am confused as to how Damian Lillard ended up at some shitty school and I never heard of him until halfway through his junior year. I am also confused as to how James Harden can make two heady defense plays in a row then take the entire rest of a game off on defense. I think he's bipolar or something.

These playoffs are awesome though. I think in the end all the favorites are going to end up winning their series though.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
That's hilarious...Spurs had 6 players on the court for that Hail Mary and they let the play stand.

joz123

Potato del Grande
WTF is with Harden always pushing off on people? So many times he literally shoves people so he can drive to the basket and nothing is ever called.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sure looks like he was in bounds to me when he got it.

WOW! Very similar to the Derek Fisher ending from several years ago against the Spurs.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was in a bar, on a dance floor, when Lillard went all DAMIAN LILLARD. The entire place just stopped and then went nuts. It took a solid 10 minutes for the packed dance floor to really start again. It was a great scene and amazing shot.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
The NBA is so retarded. I can't believe they didn't suspend Paul George for Game 7. You are not supposed to leave the bench during a confrontation and he did just that:

NBA Playoffs - NBA should have suspended Paul George for Game 7 - ESPN

The NBA is such a farce. They suspend Z-Bo so that their more marketable Thunder can have a better shot at advancing and now they don't suspend George so the #1 seed "Heat Killer" (haha) can have a better shot at advancing.

Shit is retarded. Why do they even have rules? They should just decide on the fly what is and isn't going to be allowed.

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_66021.png

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Throwing a punch is a lot different than taking a step away from your bench. The rule is vicinity.