NBA 2013?14 Season

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I've always felt CP3 was overrated, WTF was that? 17 points in 1 quarter?

Also the Pacers.... wow. Just pitiful.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Fucking NBA refs and consistency. Tony Allen would have fouled out in the first quarter of every game with this ticky tacky shit calls.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck this, going to bed. Rivers is just way out of Brooks league. Clippers getting open looks ever possession.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Thunder are playing like its a regular season game. Zero fucking defense and just jacking up shots.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Blake is such a twat. Scissoring Ibaka's leg like he's Jake the Snake Roberts. I hope Steven Adams gives him a cheapy that knocks some sense into him.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
NBA refs have no fucking balls. Reply clearly shows that Blake trapped Ibaka's leg who then kicked to get his leg free. No fucking way that is flagrant or even a technical.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Down by 17, better put in Perkins! Fuck you Brooks.
Yep, Perk out there is lolworthy. This one is already over. No way you come back from 20 down with the refs not allowing any real D to be played. Oh, Chris Paul just hit another 3, how quaint.

Edit: I am not complaining about the calls because they are calling it evenly both ways. I am just saying that this type of foul calling makes it impossible to make a rally unless the other team goes ice cold.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LAC had a great gameplan against the thunder D. At least we get the bullshit can't miss game and the Brooks out coached to a shocking degree game out of the way in game 1.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
LAC had a great gameplan against the thunder D. At least we get the bullshit can't miss game and the Brooks out coached to a shocking degree game out of the way in game 1.
So games 2-4 Brooks will only be out coached by a large degree. I wish it was only a joke when I say this...

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I don't want to go all Gaige and root for one guy but I really think it's going to be a gigantic shame if CP3 never gets a ring.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
You're going to have to explain this because I don't even know how that's possible.
Because people talk about him a lot, he hasn't been on national TV too much (New Orleans first, and now a West Coast team that plays when most of the country is asleep) and he hasn't gone far in the playoffs yet. People typically assume that guys that get a lot of press but they haven't seen much of are overhyped. It's a typical mindset.