NBA 2013?14 Season

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Durant.jpg
Yeah, dude had a pretty sick season. Well deserving of the MVP for sure.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A more deserving and better person could not have won the award. So glad he graced Texas with his presence even for that one year.

After that speech, the Clippers be fucked.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Great presentation - Hard to dislike the guy. I'll never forget his game at Okie State where he and Mario Boggan (that's a blast from the fucking past!) went to 3 OT's, trading impossible shot after impossible shot. Was at the game, and thought then the guy was special. Shame he plays on a team so fundamentally unbalanced and flawed, but his time will come.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
As long as he plays under Brooks with Westbrook he isn't winning shit except regular season awards.

Oh yeah Maxpowers and all you idiots saying we're afraid of the Nets.

HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU IDIOTS. Twenty point game and the fucking Nets are giving up with 4 minutes to go. Old ass Pierce, Garnett and Co not even playing in the 4Q. Fuck the faggot Nets.

5 straight playoff wins in a row haters.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Best part of the Nets-Heat game was the refs let them play.

I'll admit I was worried about the Nets, but I don't see how they will be able to game plan or outplay Miami to 4 wins.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Man I love watching the Spurs. Their offense is always so freaking solid. Good passing, no hero ball, big guys actually setting real screens. I hope they win it all.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I hope they lose in the WCF. Last year was nerve racking enough.

I have a feeling the NBA is gonna try to orchestrate a Clippers title because of the Sterling shit.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think the Nets made a mistake by sweeping the Heat in the regular season. Now Miami is going to be pretty amped up for them all series (as shown in game 1), and I think they are going to pretty well dominate them.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
As much as I dislike Gaige, they were going to beat them up regardless.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
As much as I dislike Gaige, they were going to beat them up regardless.
Oh I agree, but I think had he Heat not been swept by the Nets in the regular season they may have taken them slightly less seriously. Now they are going out to prove a point.

Szlia

They lost the plot in the 3rd quarter and gave up in the 4th, but in the first two quarters it was obvious why the Nets managed to beat the Heat time and time again: they give zero transition points and slow the pace of the game.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Both teams guarded the post very well. It came down to who was hitting their jump shots and the Heat shot much much better.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Are you fucking retarded? The Heat scored 52 points in the paint you goddamn idiot.