NBA 2013?14 Season

Djay

Trakanon Raider
When it comes down to it, not a single PG in the league can guard Westbrook. He can guard them all. That is why he is the best.
Because basketball is a 1-on-1 game. Sorry, man, but he's just not at CP3s level...and you're not going to convince anyone based on playoff numbers. Greatness requires a large sample size...we're not ESPN where we're going to change our opinions after every game.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Best PG in the league by a very significant margin, despite getting his shit pushed in by Westbrook in the playoffs. Good times. It isn't crazy to think CP3 is the best, but it is plain stupid to think it is a wide margin. You would think the best PG in the league could manage a single WCF especially when he has a MVP candidate on his team. Westbrook, during these playoffs, has been the 3rd best player in the league.

Also Curry doesn't play defense. Second my ass, he is just a shooter that cannot get to the rim.

When it comes down to it, not a single PG in the league can guard Westbrook. He can guard them all. That is why he is the best.
43%. You're right though. The secret service couldn't guard Westbrook.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I do think CP is the best pg in the league, but I' definitely put Westbrook up on the same level. I agree with not overreacting to every game, but looking at the entire season as a whole they were both pretty damn amazing

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How do you not put in Lamb instead of butler? Ugh. Also, Danny green is covering Durant and you aren't feeding him the ball... the fuck?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If they are going to give wide open looks to Jackson all night let Lamb play.

And for fucks sake Durant, get involved in this game, you win and the series is over.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
This version of the Spurs is so damn good. If they're going to keep hitting more than 50% from three then the Thunder aren't going to win.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Spurs shooting lights out plus thunder role players not showing up is ugly.

Also, the spurs are playing their version of small ball, why are the Thunder trying to trap past the three point line on pick and rolls? Good Lord, it is like Brooks didn't see this lineup change happening.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
2 billion is higher than I would have guessed, but it's not as completely insane as a lot of people seem to think. It's a championship caliber team in the second largest market. I can't think of any other time where something like that has happened.