NBA 2013?14 Season

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Big IV party tonight, both teams together with hookers and blow. Raves are so no lens glasses ago.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
2 minutes of my life I'm not getting back.

rrr_img_68493.jpg

Psypher_sl

shitlord
If I was one of those conspiracy nut jobs, I'd probably mention how amazing the Spurs looked unfazed by the temperatures in there with the AC down. It's almost as if they were prepared to play in those temps.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
And yes, Barnes shot <40% this season as well, but there are a number of reasons why I don't think that'll happen again any time soon.
I agree. Mark Jackson always put Barnes in terrible offensive situations. I wouldn't be upset to see him gone though.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
If I was one of those conspiracy nut jobs, I'd probably mention how amazing the Spurs looked unfazed by the temperatures in there with the AC down. It's almost as if they were prepared to play in those temps.
Every player out there looked tired as shit. And every player except LeBron manged to push through it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder how much drama queen/mama's boy Lebron really is. Don't think he played in this sort of situation and shut down like a little pussy.

joz123

Potato del Grande
For having no AC in there it was still a great game but man the Heat were exhausted for most of the game and just jacked up shots toward the end.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I love how you classify Butler as having "two full seasons of very productive play under his belt" then turn around and say Barnes will "never be a productive player." As a 20 year old rookie the guy played 38 MPG in two playoff series and averaged 16 pts 6 rebs. Is that not being a productive player in your world? Did he peak at 20?? It's not that you said Butler is better now, you said Butler is better now than Barnes will ever be. For scoring 13 ppg on <40% shooting and playing a little D? He's not even a good rebounder. And yes, Barnes shot <40% this season as well, but there are a number of reasons why I don't think that'll happen again any time soon. And for him it was a horrible, shitty season, but for Jimmy Butler I guess it makes him a "very productive NBA player."
If you don't understand how good of a defensive player Butler is I don't know what to tell you. He's a net+ both offensively and defensively for his team. Barnes can't claim that for either side of the ball. But oh yeah he had that one playoff game that he played well in and a few 20 point games. My bad.

I'll eat crow the day Barnes shoots above 45%, gets to the line more than 3 times a game and isn't a total, complete defensive liability for his team. He was a poor prospect coming out of college and continues to be a poor prospect in the pros. You overvalue your own players. It's ok. Most people do.

Szlia

This gif clearly shows Lebron is not carrying his team!

Two things though:

- Losing Lebron is no excuse for the poor performance of the Heat down the stretch. A Lebron-less Heat shouldn't be blown away by the Spurs like they did.

- The next match is on Sunday so that should be enough time to recover even from some extreme cramping.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jordan played through the fucking flu, the least LeBron can do is jam a tampon in and play through his period.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Last time I heard, Spurs turned it over 23 times in last nights game. hard to think they won.