NBA 2013?14 Season

Szlia

19 points is a good lead to have entering the fourth, but it would be foolish to think it's an unassailable lead. I am sure this match has still some drama in it.

Hippos

Silver Knight of the Realm
19 points is a good lead to have entering the fourth, but it would be foolish to think it's an unassailable lead. I am sure this match has still some drama in it.
The only drama will be the battle between Duncan and Leonard for MVP. I wouldn't be surprised if they came to blows in the final 30 seconds over who takes the last Spurs shot.

Hippos

Silver Knight of the Realm
I spoke too soon. Parker trying to make it a three-man race, so I expect a Spurs brawl now.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pleased for San Antonio - classy, decent group. If anything, this finals tells me the door is opening for some of the younger teams (Clips/Thunder/Etc)... Heat are a fucking train wreck, San Antonio are getting much older (wonder if they lose their hunger/slip a bit next season - though Leanord is becoming a legit star). Should be a fun season next year!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I guess it's time for Lebron/Wade/Bosh to take a paycut so they get Carmelo in Miami now, huh?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And now there is officially no sports to watch until the NFL starts up again.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ouch mega Collapse for Lebron
frown.png
. Guess it's ok to settle way behind Kobe knowing you'll never accumulate his rings.

Somewhere right now beak nosed Mippo is
Hanging himself in his afterlife guild tshirt from soe live.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
This means Gaige was right and LeBron really was on a team of chumps all season long. Also, the eastern conference blows.