NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Slaythe Killed him
I've made quite a few jokes about his potential death leading to an improvement in wins for the team assuming he was going to recover. Now I feel like kind of a dick. I mean not really...I still think the jokes were funny. In poor taste for sure though.

Cancer sucks. I think Flip was a bad GM and a worse coach, but he was a Minnesota sports icon up here and someone that added to the community. Everyone loved him.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
they need something to rally around... saw a mock draft with them getting 1st pick and drafting simmons! That's can't happen...

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm more excited about the Warriors game than the World Series tonight. Pumped NBA is back.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Is this the thread where I predict D-Will resurrects his career and establishes himself as a top 5 PG in the league? If so, checking in. Hope Dirk survives the season

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He can't stay healthy. Can't wait to see my sixers. Noel looks so explosive under the net.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Goddam, this fucking DFS advertising plague has infected the NBA too. Shit is fucking insufferable.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Curry on fire early. 20 points in the 1st quarter. Still almost four minutes left.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I love this new Donovan offense for the Thunder. Nonstop iso's by Westbrook and KD.
confused.png

Sterling

El Presidente
Spurs and baseball on at the same time! Need to keep the Thunder from getting all these little runs.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Kawhi is such a great defender, beasted KD first half. Great opening game, both teams will push GS in the west