NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Westbrook is not a better overall player than Green. Him and Durant are awesome but you could make the argument Green is more valuable than both of them. I just like Green because of his defensive efficiency and ability to create, shoot or finish.

He is also super fucking fast with the ball. He is a burly motherfucker but he can break faster than just about anyone. LeBron and Curry are at the top obviously, but after them two its Draymond, Westbrook, Durant, and then everyone else. Saying Green isnt a top 10 player in this league shows an incredible amount of ineptitude when it comes to ball knowledge. Green is a top 5 player easily.
Let's compare Westbrook and Green, then state that Green is "super fucking fast with the ball" who can "break faster than just about anyone" with of course the biggest "anyone" that Green isn't faster or better than on a fast break is of course Westbrook...

Another strong take from Jozu! Ball knowledge, ya'all!

And this is coming from me, someone who will find every opportunity to criticize Westbrook.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Of course Russell Westbrook is the better overall player than Green. What team could you build around Green that wouldn't have to have a better player than him on it?

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Of course Russell Westbrook is the better overall player than Green. What team could you build around Green that wouldn't have to have a better player than him on it?
Draymond , Rose, Rondo, and 2 dudes who can shoot 3s over 35%

That is if Rose can actually get to the hole.

Szlia

Is it unfair to say that Green's scoring statistics come from the fact he is the third offensive fiddle in the Warriors, so he is not top priority for the defenses he faces? Something that would change tremendously would he be the main guy in a team (like Westbrook in OKC).

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Steve Kerr was mic'd up and told Draymond he was the best player on the floor during his game 7 hot streak. Obviously it was motivational speak and off the cuff, but it reveals how much Kerr values Green and his ability. I love Westbrook and maybe he is better overall than Green, its just that Draymond can defend all 5 positions, and play 3 on offense. His plus minus when he plays center is otherwordly, he can just bring more value added than almost every player in the league besides LeBron.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Steve Kerr was mic'd up and told Draymond he was the best player on the floor during his game 7 hot streak. Obviously it was motivational speak and off the cuff, but it reveals how much Kerr values Green and his ability. I love Westbrook and maybe he is better overall than Green, its just that Draymond can defend all 5 positions, and play 3 on offense. His plus minus when he plays center is otherwordly, he can just bring more value added than almost every player in the league besides LeBron.
Holy shit guys, I don't even know how to counter this debate killing point. Thread over, wrap it up.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
He was, clearly, the best Warrior on the floor. I'd even go so far as to say he was the best player not named Lebron on the floor.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
But actual plus minus stats show he brings almost the exact same value as LeBron, CP3, Curry, Kawhi and Westbrook.