NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

Szlia

I think it's both... Thompson breaking all records as far as 3 pts shots made in a playoff game AND OKC shitting the bed with their last 6 or 7 possessions.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You wonder if Donovan tired them out with their minutes in this game. They both looked dead tired there at the end.

thefaceless

Golden Squire
Why was Adams on the bench the last 4 or 5 minutes? I'm not complaining. I wanted a game 7, but he was killing it the whole game.

Szlia

It will take OKC some serious mental fortitude to not melt down in game 7 after the scenario of this game 6. Let's hope it will be competitive and not the 654th blow out of these playoffs.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It will take OKC some serious mental fortitude to not melt down in game 7 after the scenario of this game 6. Let's hope it will be competitive and not the 654th blow out of these playoffs.
Yeah I agree there. I think it is sort of like the Spurs and Miami a few years ago. The Spurs were seconds away from closing it out in 6, only for Allen to save Miami with a last second 3. It seemed like the Spurs gave everything they could in that game 6, and just couldn't overcome it to come back for game 7.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Klay Thompson is the only reason there is a game seven, and he is the only reason the Thunder aren't up by 20 right now.

Szlia

Warriors making the 3s rain and OKC doing all the turnovers they did not do in the first half... On the up side, that's not happening with 3 min left on the clock...