NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Ugh, those last three games sucked. I think the Thunder need to keep Westbrook more than they need to keep Durant. Flame away.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
I'm so excited for tonight's game! Whether they win or lose the series, I'm happy to finally see what the Cavs can do with a full healthy roster here. The finals last year were just so bittersweet under the circumstances. Well I'm off to get stupid drunk and bitch incessantly about Draymond Goddamn Green. Enjoy the game tonight gents.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
This is the match-up I wanted to see the least out of the possible final four combinations, but still excited to watch some history. I think I'm leaning towards Golden State, but this might be one of those series that I don't know who I'm rooting for until the game starts.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I realize travelling is almost never called in the NBA anymore. However, has Lebron ever been called for it? It sure seems like every he drives to the basket he is talking a few steps.

Anyway, enough complaining about lame no calls. Good game so far.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Thanks for the 45minute break so you could watch Iguodala get punched in the dick 400 times, refs.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
I realize travelling is almost never called in the NBA anymore. However, has Lebron ever been called for it? It sure seems like every he drives to the basket he is talking a few steps.

Anyway, enough complaining about lame no calls. Good game so far.
Traveling in the NBA is weird, you're allowed to take two steps after you gather the dribble. You can step during the "gather" phase which is effectively a third step. It is why you see players like Lebron make an exaggerated motion with the ball as they start their drive, the refs usually give players the benefit of the doubt and never call the "gather" rule on anyone, as long as it looks good. Most traveling calls come when the pivot foot is illegally moved, or both feet are planted and then a hop occurs.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Traveling in the NBA is weird, you're allowed to take two steps after you gather the dribble. You can step during the "gather" phase which is effectively a third step. It is why you see players like Lebron make an exaggerated motion with the ball as they start their drive, the refs usually give players the benefit of the doubt and never call the "gather" rule on anyone, as long as it looks good. Most traveling calls come when the pivot foot is illegally moved, or both feet are planted and then a hop occurs.
No, it is ignored. You see players slide on the floor or fall down without dribbling or switch pivot feet all the time with no call. It is ridiculous. I could live with 3 steps on drives if they called all the other blatant travelling but they don't. Stop defending their terrible, inconsistent calls.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Also, GS is lucky as fuck that Curry and Thompson saved their 20 points combined for the first game against the Cavs. They wouldn't be in the finals if that shit happened vs the Thunder.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Also, GS is lucky as fuck that Curry and Thompson saved their 20 points combined for the first game against the Cavs. They wouldn't be in the finals if that shit happened vs the Thunder.
I think that was part of the Cavs game plan. Limit Curry and Thompson. Make everyone else beat you. Fortunately, the other players on the Warriors are much better than the other players on the Raptors.

Also QQ faggot.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
No, it is ignored. You see players slide on the floor or fall down without dribbling or switch pivot feet all the time with no call. It is ridiculous. I could live with 3 steps on drives if they called all the other blatant travelling but they don't. Stop defending their terrible, inconsistent calls.
I was referencing the 3 step drive in the paint, which by definition is a gray area that is legal in the nba. All the pivot foot and happy feet sloppy footwork crap is most certainly ignored. Players today don't even know what proper footwork is because the refs never enforce it.