NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Goin to Celtics game tonight. Hopefully its a good game. Celtics have been on a roll Td Garden should b pretty good.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Will someone please give Mark Jackson a coaching job so he will stop calling games? Guy fucking sucks.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Goin to Celtics game tonight. Hopefully its a good game. Celtics have been on a roll Td Garden should b pretty good.
Hope you enjoyed watching a white guy put a dagger in the opposing team. Should have brought back some good memories for you.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hope you enjoyed watching a white guy put a dagger in the opposing team. Should have brought back some good memories for you.
Nowitzki is huge in person. I dont know how the Celtics blew that 18 point lead but they did. The 4th quarter was especially bad. When Jared Sullinger is your number one scoring option along with Isia Thomas Jr. your going to struggle to score points. The Mavs on the other hand just let Dirk do all the dirty work while Felton and Williams made shots and all of the sudden it was game.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Nowitzki is huge in person. I dont know how the Celtics blew that 18 point lead but they did. The 4th quarter was especially bad. When Jared Sullinger is your number one scoring option along with Isia Thomas Jr. your going to struggle to score points. The Mavs on the other hand just let Dirk do all the dirty work while Felton and Williams made shots and all of the sudden it was game.
They don't have a finisher like they have had with Pierce all these years. They really could have used one last night. Good game though.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Leave Harden alone. It's a lot of work and dedication to flop with that level of tenacity.

Who cares if he's shooting 37% FG, 20% 3 pointers, and forgot how to play defense?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
He definitely deserved MVP over Steph. I mean, the Warriors ain't even that good.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Just read that Curry could miss his next 99 3 point attempts and still have a higher 3 point % than Harden.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Clippers blowing it. Warriors are just incredible with these comebacks they can pull off.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Maybe you can throw out some playoff stats, specifically his OKC finals against the Heat and last years WCF, dude shits the bed when it counts the most...no one gives a fuck about regular season.
This is such a crock of shit. Harden has played in 72 playoff games and essentially played like an all star in all but 8 of them. But sure, of the 500+ games the guy has played in the NBA judge him on that tiny sample alone.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This Harden hate is a head scratcher.

Sixers on pace for #1 overall! Just need the balls to fall our way. I'm pretty convinced, based on substitutions, that Brett Brown is on board with making sure we lose games.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Rumor has it that he did jack and shit to prep for this season during the off-season.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Lebron and Blatt are scary this season. They are both laser focused on getting back to the Finals and they are really pushing the Cavs hard. They are really coming down on the team for sloppy play that led to two losses.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
This is such a crock of shit. Harden has played in 72 playoff games and essentially played like an all star in all but 8 of them. But sure, of the 500+ games the guy has played in the NBA judge him on that tiny sample alone.
I never said Harden wasn't a good offensive player, his problem is being consistent and when it matters the most he comes up small. The season is on the line no problem we have Harden, said no one ever. He takes nights off and his defense is god awful. He doesn't make the players around him better. A team where Harden is your best player will never win a championship period. Harden will need to join a team that's one piece away from winning it all before he sees a ring and Houston is not that place.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Barnes is quickly changing my perception of him. Looks like he was right to bet on himself this season. After Curry and Draymond he's probably been the best player on the Warriors so far this season.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I never said Harden wasn't a good offensive player, his problem is being consistent and when it matters the most he comes up small. The season is on the line no problem we have Harden, said no one ever. He takes nights off and his defense is god awful. He doesn't make the players around him better. A team where Harden is your best player will never win a championship period. Harden will need to join a team that's one piece away from winning it all before he sees a ring and Houston is not that place.
You know, it's not really that easy to have a discussion about something like this when one side just makes baseless, opinion based claims without any backing. Harden was right there with Curry for MVP last season and he was just as good the year before. He's always been a productive player offensively and he showed at least the capability to play neutral to slightly plus defense. 12 games this year? Rough. But again, are we making judgement calls on 12 games?

Potential MVP, perennial all star, best SG in the leauge, top 5 player. Is that someone good enough to build a championship around? Well, I think so, but the truth is it really just isn't easy to win a championship in the NBA. That's why only like 6 teams ever do it. And unless you've got some reason to blame Harden for Dwight missing 41 games last year, I'm really not going to put much blame on James.

Taking nights off and not making his teammates better. Baseless claims. You don't like the guy. That's ok man. Just don't like him. There's no reason to invent reasons why.