NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think people just see all the attributes. I know he did some kind of camp with the pros and held his own with some of the best NBA players. You're right tho. Too soon. Let's see how he does in college.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
How long of a honeymoon period is appropriate for a new head coach? (Aka when can I start wondering if okc hired brooks 2.0?)

Djay

Trakanon Raider
It's not his fault they ran into the juggernaut that is the Toronto Raptors.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Thunder and Bulls game was pretty good. OKC have to rely too heavily on Durant and Westbrook to get anywhere.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Have to? Or only ever attempt to rely on them? It is their choice to start Roberson and Adams and go straight into iso's.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Have to? Or only ever attempt to rely on them? It is their choice to start Roberson and Adams and go straight into iso's.
I seriously have no fucking clue why they got rid of Perkins and Sefolosha, only to run out Adams and Roberson to once again make sure that opposing teams only need to worry about defending 3 of the 5 guys on the floor. It is fucking stupid.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
It's crazy how unlike-able D Rose has become. Even my wife said shut the fuck up, Derrick while walking past the TV last night during his post game.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
76ers game tonight. I didn't make it to any games last year. Who knew that Lebron coming back would cause ticket prices to jump to crazy levels? We're sitting in the upper level. Two years ago we could have been in the mid level for what we paid. Should be a good time though. Hard Rock for dinner and then nachos at the game.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's crazy how unlike-able D Rose has become. Even my wife said shut the fuck up, Derrick while walking past the TV last night during his post game.
Soon as he gets injured again people are going to call for his head in this town.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Fun game. It was a lot closer than it had any right to be. Noel Nerlens looked solid. Lebron took a wicked fall towards the end of the game. He's going to have a bruise for sure. I love Moe Williams. Loved him the first time he was with the Cavs and I'm glad he came back. He seems like a stand up guy and he can score.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I had tried the FanDuel and DraftKings stuff with football a few times, but always ended up just outside the money. Decided to give it a try with basketball the last couple days. Finished in the money last night which was enough to inspire me to throw some spreadsheets together to see if I can compete with the big boys. Probably nothing will come of it, but figure it's worth a shot since I already was doing something similar with my player ranking formula anyway.

Pretty disappointed with the letdown game in Orlando after beating OKC, but really happy to see Valanciunas getting the crunch time minutes and even having the confidence to take the potential game winner. It was probably the ugliest hook shot I've seen from him, but he needs the experience.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Won 5k last year on NBA fanduel. NFL is a different animal. I just can't seem to win much there.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Wiggins is showing how good he can be. If he can play aggressive and polish that game over time, the sky is literally the limit.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Wiggins is showing how good he can be. If he can play aggressive and polish that game over time, the sky is literally the limit.
Definitely. These two 30 point outbursts from him have been nuts. Saw really inefficient volume scoring from him last year. It would be pretty great for this team if he has turned the corner this quickly, but like always with me I'll give it a few more games. Great to see though. The one sort of counter point i'd say is Towns and a healthy Rubio have just as much to do with his success.

Sam Mitchell sucks though. He will lose us plenty of games this year based on horrid rotations alone.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just like the Eagles
Bad timing on your part...

Been really happy with the growth of Noel this season. He just continues to get better. I think he's going to turn into our leader.

Not sure if you guys are following Oakafor but holy shit his game is pretty damn impressive for a 19 year old.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Definitely. These two 30 point outbursts from him have been nuts. Saw really inefficient volume scoring from him last year. It would be pretty great for this team if he has turned the corner this quickly, but like always with me I'll give it a few more games. Great to see though. The one sort of counter point i'd say is Towns and a healthy Rubio have just as much to do with his success.

Sam Mitchell sucks though. He will lose us plenty of games this year based on horrid rotations alone.
So sick of them cramming Lavine down our throats at PG. The times he's played with Rubio he's actually looked decent and not the trainwreck he is at PG.