NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Had a late night and kept falling asleep during the Raptors game. The parts I saw were horrible and I'm kinda surprised the final score was even as close as it was. I expected DeRozan's numbers to go down because he relies on foul calls too much, but Lowry needs to get his shit together. He's ice cold and still shooting those stupid pull-up 3s in transition.

Those LeBron Kia commercials are horrible. Speaking of commercials, though...even though I thought Kobe was way overrated, I really liked the Nike "Hate Me" commercial they started running after his retirement.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, Curry out for 2 weeks. The Warriors are obviously a really good team, even without Curry, but that is a huge loss.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Damn, Curry out for 2 weeks. The Warriors are obviously a really good team, even without Curry, but that is a huge loss.
Can't remember if they're facing the Clippers or OKC next round, but either way that's going to be tough without Curry. Almost worth dropping another game to Houston just to give him an extra couple days of rest before the next round starts.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
You never start intentionally losing games in the playoffs. They'll try to close Houston out next game and cross their fingers that Portland can win another one or two against the Clippers to stretch that out.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dubsmightbe able to handle LAC/Portland without Curry. They really need him in the WCF though. But yeah, just need to hope this Clippers-Blazers series goes deep.

Bels_sl

shitlord
with that/blake griffin reaggravating the quad we went from potentially interesting playoffs to probably the same spot we were prior to the Curry slide. maybe Steph won't fire on all cylinders when it inevitably goes to Spurs/GSW? otherwise, same as last year.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
The Refs in the Tor/Ind game are fucking horrid, like the have money on the series fucking horrid!!!

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Feel bad for CP3 but not like that team is ever going to do anything with Doc in charge.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
PG-13 didn't play the entire game. The team kinda sucks when he's not on the court.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Also putting Norman Powell on him instead of DeMarre Carroll. PG seems to get thrown off when a smaller defender is on him. I'd still like to see what James Johnson could do against him, but I'm just glad they finally made the switch. They stopped making all of their 3s, too.

Also, the Raptors stopped turning over the ball and taking bad shots. Pacers get a lot of their baskets in transition, so if you make them play half-court offense, they don't do as well. The Raptors need to stop double-teaming and figure out their assignments/rotations, though. The Pacers are really good at moving the ball and swinging it to the open man if anyone gets out of position.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Guess Klay Thompson got mauled by a bear before the playoffs, if his left shoulder is any indication.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
0bP1nag.jpg

Too soon?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Harden was actually pretty good in the series. The rest of the team wasn't. No heart. Way too many of the players assumed they would lose and seemed to give zero shits.