NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
So where did Djay go? I need him to come back and remind us all how competitive this finals is going to be.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Cavs in 6!
Not-Sure.jpg

Djay

Trakanon Raider
So where did Djay go? I need him to come back and remind us all how competitive this finals is going to be.
I was on vacation in Colorado. It was pretty awesome.
Were you one of the people that thought the Cavs were going to sweep the Raptors when it was 2-0? Or one of the people that thought Golden State was done when down 3-1? Wait until they're up 3-0 to call me out, at least, or you're going to look really stupid if Cleveland defends their home court.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I was on vacation in Colorado. It was pretty awesome.
Were you one of the people that thought the Cavs were going to sweep the Raptors when it was 2-0? Or one of the people that thought Golden State was done when down 3-1? Wait until they're up 3-0 to call me out, at least, or you're going to look really stupidif Cleveland defends their home court.
grZAZ.gif

Cavs lose tomorrow and those fuckers are getting swept. Need a LBJ hero ball game for Cavs to have a chance. Maybe Love missing the game will actually help them.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Cavs lose tomorrow and those fuckers are getting swept. Need a LBJ hero ball game for Cavs to have a chance. Maybe Love missing the game will actually help them.
I'll be shocked if The Lebrons lose game 3. However, I only give them a 25% chance of winning game 4. Less if they actually find a way to lose game 3.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
grZAZ.gif

I think Lebron trying to hero ball is what has brought them to this point. In game one he was relentlessly attacking in the post in the first half and I think he didn't rest a minute that half. This is backwards to what he should be doing. At the start of the game he needs to make sure his teammates get involved to get them engaged. They need to move the ball more to try to make the Dubs work more on D, try to get open shots for other guys early on. Particularly JR Smith - if he's not scoring the way he has been they don't have a prayer. Lebron has to make sure Smith is engaged. I hope he doesn't! But Lebron must know this, and going back home where they played so much better in the last series they're going to give a tougher fight no doubt. I just hope the Dubs don't have a letdown with the whole world calling this series over already and discussing how they compare to the all-time great teams.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, Lebron wasn't carrying the team exactly, but he wasn't getting a ton of love (lolpun) and their bench wasn't producing. It really looked like they gameplanned on shutting down Klay/Steph but the rest of the Warriors have just stepped up too hardcore for them to handle.

If the Cavs that showed up last game show up again in Cleveland, this is going to be a very short series and really disappointing overall.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Lebron James shooting % is pretty bad against the Warriors and was awful last year in the Finals, too. Him trying to hero ball it isn't going to steal a game

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It had a lot more to do with the Warriors not playing very well. In game 2 Curry and Green combined to go 7-30 and in game 3 Thompson, Green, and Barnes went 8-34.

Lebron shot 39% throughout the Finals, which is forgivable because of how decimated his team was with injuries. The Warriors are better than they were last year and I'd be surprised if the Cavs win one without a big game from Kyrie or Love as well as Lebron.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
They gotta feel bad being up by only single digits after that disastrous first quarter.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
WTF is with this season and blowouts? (assuming the current trend continues in Cleveland)

Something is fucky.