NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't watch basketball much, but he rubs me wrong since he went to Miami and figure he will run away again after this year.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_135613.jpg

Which team to jump to now?
He'll go back to Miami with his tail between his legs and ask for forgiveness.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Welp, I was wrong.

LeBron might break record for most finals lost in modern era. What a shame for him and his legacy.

Honestly though, you cant really hate on LeBron too much, this Cavs team was fucking terrible, and then when he came back all the sudden they are in the finals every year again. He has never really had a great support system around him, players or coaches. The years he did he won 2 titles. Yea Miami lost to Dallas and the Spurs but Eric Spoelstra and what he was doing with his lineups during that time its kind of amazing the Heat won at all.

edit: And lol with Draymond Green and his obsession with touching other mens groin. One more incident like that and he is going to be known for it, like Suarez biting people.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Welp, I was wrong.

LeBron might break record for most finals lost in modern era. What a shame for him and his legacy.

Honestly though, you cant really hate on LeBron too much,this Cavs team was fucking terrible, and then when he came back all the sudden they are in the finals every year again.He has never really had a great support system around him, players or coaches. The years he did he won 2 titles. Yea Miami lost to Dallas and the Spurs but Eric Spoelstra and what he was doing with his lineups during that time its kind of amazing the Heat won at all.

edit: And lol with Draymond Green and his obsession with touching other mens groin. One more incident like that and he is going to be known for it, like Suarez biting people.
"Every year again?" They only made the finals once before he came back. Lebron was the Celtic's bitch before he ran away to Miami.

It also helps the Cavs had 3 first overall draft picks in the time he was gone and that there are no NBA level teams in the entire conference.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Welp, I was wrong.

Honestly though, you cant really hate on LeBron too much, this Cavs team was fucking terrible, and thenwhen he came back all the sudden they are in the finals every year again.He has never really had a great support system around him, players or coaches. The years he did he won 2 titles. Yea Miami lost to Dallas and the Spurs but Eric Spoelstra and what he was doing with his lineups during that time its kind of amazing the Heat won at all.

Only because he plays in the East. If this team were in the West, Lebron would never sniff a finals. The Lebron legacy will be "He played in the East".

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
The Cavs decide they want to play physical and the refs let them and then they want to complain about not getting calls LOL, what a bunch of faggots

Tyronn Lue says LeBron James never gets calls after loss in Game 4

Lue was upset LeBron James took just four free throws despite repeated drives to the basket. The officials generally allowed both teams to get away with contact during the game.

"He never gets calls," Lue said. "I mean, he attacks. Outside of Russell Westbrook, he's one of the guys that attacks the paint every single play. And he doesn't get a fair whistle all the time because of his strength and because of his power and guys bounce off of him. But those are still fouls, and we weren't able to get them. But we've got to play through officiating."

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Honestly though, you cant really hate on LeBron too much, this Cavs team was fucking terrible, and then when he came back all the sudden they are in the finals every year again. He has never really had a great support system around him, players or coaches. The years he did he won 2 titles. Yea Miami lost to Dallas and the Spurs but Eric Spoelstra and what he was doing with his lineups during that time its kind of amazing the Heat won at all.
Twice now the Cavs have done everything and anything Lebron says when it comes to building the team, signing players and hiring staff.... so yes, you can blame him. He's a spoiled bitch who gets everything he wants but isn't smart enough to want the right things. But he's always ready to take credit for everything, but never blame.

It's no mistake the only time he won anything was when he had strong ownership and management telling him--as much as you can tell the king--to shut the fuck up and get with the program.

Never had a great support system, players or coaches? His support has been being given anything he wants. You don't think Wade and Bosh were good players? You don't think Kyrie and Love are good players? He's the problem, not the entire rest of the world.

You've got to just be too fucking dumb to not be serious with your shitty, regurgitated talking points you mash up into incoherence.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Twice now the Cavs have done everything and anything Lebron says when it comes to building the team, signing players and hiring staff.... so yes, you can blame him. He's a spoiled bitch who gets everything he wants but isn't smart enough to want the right things. But he's always ready to take credit for everything, but never blame.

It's no mistake the only time he won anything was when he had strong ownership and management telling him--as much as you can tell the king--to shut the fuck up and get with the program.

Never had a great support system, players or coaches? His support has been being given anything he wants. You don't think Wade and Bosh were good players? You don't think Kyrie and Love are good players? He's the problem, not the entire rest of the world.

You've got to just be too fucking dumb to not be serious with your shitty, regurgitated talking points you mash up into incoherence.
Add in the highest cap in the league and there's really no excuse. They even spent huge on role players like Thompson. This is Lebron's team. He built it, he needs to own it.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
LeBron's legacy is that he was the best player we've seen since Jordan and held that title for a solid decade. There are things to not like about him just like there are things to not like about every superstar, but at least take a step back to appreciate just how great of a player we were all able to watch play.

For the negatives, I think the spectacle he made leaving Cleveland the first time was stupid as shit, but I don't blame him for wanting out. He played there for 7 years and the best teammate he ever had was probably Carlos Boozer for two years on his rookie deal before he got the hell out. He also took a team where the only other contributors were Larry Hughes, Big Z and Drew Gooden to the finals. Management in Cleveland was a mess back then. I'd want out too.

For the current situation, certainly seems like a lot of the control he demands is backfiring in his face.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
So where did Gilgamel go? I need him to come back and remind us all how non-competitive this finals is going to be.
I'm not even watching, because this series has been over since Golden State won game 7 against OKC. Anyone who thought otherwise is a fucking moron.

Szlia

"He never gets calls," Lue said. "I mean, he attacks. Outside of Russell Westbrook, he's one of the guys that attacks the paint every single play. And he doesn't get a fair whistle all the time because of his strength and because of his power and guys bounce off of him. But those are still fouls, and we weren't able to get them. But we've got to play through officiating."
Instead of complaining about the number of free throws they get, they should focus on making them!

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
You could argue that the starting 5 for the Cavs has played better than the starting 5 of the Warriors, at least when talking about Lebron, Irving, and Thompson. The difference in this series is the Warriors bench is just so much better than the Cavs bench. The Cavs bench has been a disaster again this year, and Love has been mostly ineffective. Livingston, Barbosa, Iguodala, and Barnes are shooting almost 60%, which is absurd production. It would be a shame if Curry or Thompson wins the MVP at this point, since I think Livingston and Igoudala have been way more essential to the Warriors being up 3-1.

As a neutral observer, watching most of the regular season and the finals it has become increasingly obvious what a sad state the game is in currently. Tons of traveling and poor footwork, illegal screens all over the place, complaining after any kind of contact, and hero ball galore. It is like they don't even teach these kids the fundamentals of the game anymore. But the sport still has arguably the most compelling 7 game series' in sports.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I don't disagree with that analysis, but the current state of the game has the least amount of "hero ball" the league has seen in probably 20 years. Unfortunately this finals features Curry and Lebron, who are both enigmas in that they can shoot at volume and do it very efficiently.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
I don't disagree with that analysis, but the current state of the game has the least amount of "hero ball" the league has seen in probably 20 years. Unfortunately this finals features Curry and Lebron, who are both enigmas in that they can shoot at volume and do it very efficiently.
Jesus can you even be objective, outside 5 feet from the rim Lebron is pretty average...Curry and Lebron's game have nothing in common.