NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
And people compared this team to the Bulls.../yaoface
If they come back and win this, then they are near Bulls-level. But the issue at hand is the game today is nothing like it was then, so much harder to compare. Game has become incredible pussified. Look at someone funny and it is a foul basically. The years the Bulls were dominate looked like physical streetball compared to what it is now.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Like I said shots are just not falling for GS and they really have no answer. They live or die by the 3, this late in the game you are what you are, and they are a 3 pt shooting team who cant make enough of them.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Like I said shots are just not falling for GS and they really have no answer. They live or die by the 3, this late in the game you are what you are, and they are a 3 pt shooting team who cant make enough of them.
Yup. Doesn't help they are really rushing and forcing their 3s too.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_135869.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Three out of six of those fouls were bad. Kerr needs to not trust in the small ball lineup anymore. Barnes is awful.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Bogut out, Iggy with a bad back, and you just know Draymond Groin is gonna be fiending to touch some dick. Bring on game 7!

Szlia

Do we have a lips reader who can tell what James said to Curry after blocking him? It sure looked like it ended by "bitch!"

joz123

Potato del Grande
On Sunday Draymond should just kick LeChoke in the nuts as hard as he can so the Warriors can win.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
If Klay hadn't gotten hot for like five minutes I could have gone to bed an hour ago and missed nothing.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
So sick of Curry's constant fouling. He really needs to get control of his habitual foul trouble and learn to not to play so rough, especially on defense off the ball and on loose balls! Yeah, the playoffs are a different style of game that is more physical and with less being called, but he just takes it way too far with his physical play that's bordering on him being a hockey goon. Add to that his thuggish attitude and the inexplicable outburst when he fouled out and he should probably be suspended the next two finals games because everyone else on the court were acting like mature sportsmen and not yelling taunts and profanities in anyone's face at all ever while he's out there bullying people and disrespecting the game with his thuggish attitude and overly physical goon ball!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So sick of Curry's constant fouling. He really needs to get control of his habitual foul trouble and learn to not to play so rough, especially on defense off the ball and on loose balls! Yeah, the playoffs are a different style of game that is more physical and with less being called, but he just takes it way too far with his physical play that's bordering on him being a hockey goon. Add to that his thuggish attitude and the inexplicable outburst when he fouled out and he should probably be suspended the next two finals games because everyone else on the court were acting like mature sportsmen and not yelling taunts and profanities in anyone's face at all ever while he's out there bullying people and disrespecting the game with his thuggish attitude and overly physical goon ball!
This. So much this. I blame the school yard bullies who called him fuckboy and midget. Turned the guy into another Laimbeer. Game just isn't built for his type of aggression.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
LeBron currently leading all players in the series in points, blocks, assists, steals, and rebounds.

In other words, LeBron is currently leading the series in basketball.

orcmauler

Golden Squire
As a casual NBA fan, I find it hard to reconcile the goon-squad game prior to this when no fouls were called barring wwe-style shenanigans; and this prior game where touching a Cleveland player=instant foul. I realize the NBA needs to make that sweet sweet advertising revenue, but how can anyone call this a legitimate series is way beyond my understanding.