NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea Gilg came in here with his single sentence condescending routine saying people are a joke if they think Cleveland even has a chance.

Ill be rooting hard for LeBron and co. come Sunday night. So much on the line. If he somehow leads his team to victory all of the sudden he....

-Has 3 rings and is .500 in finals.
-Beat the greatest reg season squad of all time, as well as securing Jordans 96 Bulls as the greatest team ever.
-Sinks Curry, the two years in a row MVP and hottest basketball name on the planet, recapturing the best player in the world chamionship belt.
-Finals MVP as well as first team in NBA history to come back down 3-1 in Finals.
-Wins Cleveland a championship.

Last one is the biggest accomplishment of all.

LeBron is aware of all of these things and is going to be basically playing for his legacy Sun night. Also what happened to Green and that GS defense? The Cavs only won g5 because Green was suspended remember??!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Playing in Oracle is very different from playing in Cleveland. Aside from the atrocious first quarter, the Dubs won the game. That was historically bad.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Cavs are winning because they aren't playing Love. The dude's garbage.
He's not playing very well this series but this really isn't anywhere close to the truth. There are about 170 games that show Kyrie/Love/LeBron as the best trio in the league.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Playing in Oracle is very different from playing in Cleveland. Aside from the atrocious first quarter, the Dubs won the game. That was historically bad.
Worried the crowd for game 7 is going to suck with too many of the real fans being priced out. Warriors need more from Ezeli defensively, guy has been playing like he's still a rookie due to coming back late in the season and not getting a lot of minutes since. But its time to man the F up. I've almost given up on Barnes - if I were Kerr I'd be half tempted to start Rush in his place. But Kerr hasn't even really given Rush real minutes in this series to warm up for that. Not sure Iguodala is healthy enough to start. We'll see... if he is he may also get it. Most likely Iguodala gives it a go and the lineup is Steph Klay AI Green Festus at the start. Crowd better be in it up or down.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Problem is when it's time for hero ball Love stands around confused they aren't running their vague semblance of a system that they abandoned in the post season. bosh at least knew when and how to change his game to fill in when Bron and Wade went off. Love just looks lost. He may just be one of those good only in the regular season types though too.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's not playing very well this series but this really isn't anywhere close to the truth. There are about 170 games that show Kyrie/Love/LeBron as the best trio in the league.
And they haven't clicked this series, stars will align this next game

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Worried the crowd for game 7 is going to suck with too many of the real fans being priced out. Warriors need more from Ezeli defensively, guy has been playing like he's still a rookie due to coming back late in the season and not getting a lot of minutes since. But its time to man the F up. I've almost given up on Barnes - if I were Kerr I'd be half tempted to start Rush in his place. But Kerr hasn't even really given Rush real minutes in this series to warm up for that. Not sure Iguodala is healthy enough to start. We'll see... if he is he may also get it. Most likely Iguodala gives it a go and the lineup is Steph Klay AI Green Festus at the start. Crowd better be in it up or down.
Almost everyone with season tickets will be there. I'm not worried about the crowd. I'm thinking about spending $600 for nosebleeds...

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Almost everyone with season tickets will be there. I'm not worried about the crowd. I'm thinking about spending $600 for nosebleeds...
Friend of mine with season tickets is considering selling his and "buying a small island." This was after Game 5, though...now that it's a reality, I can't imagine someone not going unless they had Father's Day plans they absolutely couldn't get out of.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Wasn't Love a big part of their other playoff series? I think it's just the Warrior's Death Lineup.

Matchups are weird like that. Unless you transcend that and win a few MVP trophies.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Wasn't Love a big part of their other playoff series? I think it's just the Warrior's Death Lineup.

Matchups are weird like that. Unless you transcend that and win a few MVP trophies.
Warriors are great with their rotations. Doesn't leave Love a ton of open looks and that's really his game on the Cavs. That explains some of it, but he's also just not hit shots when he's had them so it's a bit of both. He was playing well prior to this series though.

I'll be honest though, Love doesn't have very thick skin and it's possible the media blame he got after being out for the first Cavs blowout game got to him.

zubdub_sl

shitlord
raNCvto.jpg

IF CLEVELAND CAN SEAL THE DEAL IN OAKLAND IT WILL BE THE CROWNING ACHIEVEMENT OF LEBRON'S CAREER EASILY CATAPULTING HIM INTO TOP 3 OF ALL TIME WITH NO CONTROVERSY AT ALL IN THAT STATEMENT. AT 31 YEARS OLD. IF LEBRON CAN PEFORM AS HE HAS IN THE LAST 2 WINS IT WILL RECEIVE THE MJ FLU-GAME TREATMENT, CLEVELAND WOULD BE THE FIRST TEAM IN NBA HISTORY TO COME BACK FROM A 3-1 DEFICIT IN THE NBA FINALS.

LEBRON JAMES SHOULD BE FINALS MVP ALREADY WIN OR LOSE HE IS AVERAGING UNHEARD OF BOX SCORES AND IS MILES AHEAD OF ANY PLAYERS IN THAT REGARD FROM EITHER GOLDEN STATE OR CLEVELAND. WE ARE LITERALLY WATCHING HISTORY IN THE MAKING RIGHT NOW WITH HIS FINALS EFFICIENCY. IM HONESTLY HOPING CLEVELAND WINS FOR HOW HISTORIC A FINALS IT WOULD BE.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Given recent behavior, I think it might be Utnayan's troll account. That or there's someone out there who broke their capslock key and posts disturbingly like unhinged-Utnayan.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No, this just goes to show how great Kyrie is because he needed him to beat GSW.