NBA 2015 Off-Season Thread

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah. I give no fucks about the 76ers, but after watching Yao Ming's foot slowly crumble into dust, I wouldn't want it to happen to another player, especially a guy who hasn't even played a game yet.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Also sucks because it's pretty likely that Embiid is at the very least a really good player in the NBA when healthy.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People can hate on my sixers but Joel is in the best possible scenario with them. They won't rush him at all. The guy needs 6-8months and they'll probably give him a year.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Damn, really sucks about Embiid. Really big on him, dude is just really fluid. Even as a Mavs fan, it really sucked to see Yao go out the way he did.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not a lot of details, but looks like she never went to the police and just skipped straight to the civil trial. Sounds legit

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
That was how long after he brought up how much he's looking forward to getting paid when he's a free agent in two-fucking-years?

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Yeah, the elbow to the face is just bad luck. The thing that rubs me the wrong way is him talking about getting paid as a FA "for his son". Bitch, you just got 120 million to barely play basketball + your 185 million dollar shoe deal. Shut the fuck up, Derrick.