NBA 2015 Off-Season Thread

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Can't believe you Bros are putting stock into anything that happens in theSUMMER LEAGUE....

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha. I'm not but NBA was so good last year I'm missing it. It's fun to watch the rookies play.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Both leagues. Not just Vegas. I saw the number earlier. Was like 19 and 11
Right, I didn't stutter and either the numbers you saw earlier are wrong or the NBA official statistics are wrong.
NBA.com - NBA 2015 Summer League Player Info

11 + 6 + 9 + 10 = 36. You divide 36 by 4 games played and you get 9.

Edit: Not sure what's up with their other stats, though...somehow their averages are way off, but I took the numbers from the actual boxscores. He's only at 19-11 if you're only looking at the one Vegas game he played.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Nuggets looking at possibly waiving Lawson after the DUI arrest today, perMitch Lawrence.

Definitely not gonna put much stock in Summer League, but... not sure I am in love with Okafor's "motor", Mudiay always looked really good on tape aside from some poor shooting, and Porzingis is looking really really solid, ask Randle.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Right, I didn't stutter and either the numbers you saw earlier are wrong or the NBA official statistics are wrong.
NBA.com - NBA 2015 Summer League Player Info

11 + 6 + 9 + 10 = 36. You divide 36 by 4 games played and you get 9.

Edit: Not sure what's up with their other stats, though...somehow their averages are way off, but I took the numbers from the actual boxscores. He's only at 19-11 if you're only looking at the one Vegas game he played.
Easy tiger. I didn't say your stuttered. It was on NBA TV. I don't care enough about it to get in a back and forth.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's up with the nerdgression? Are you so rarely right or something??

NBA Summer League 2015: Tuesday Schedule, Latest Las Vegas Standings and Stats | Bleacher Report

Maybe they were just using that but they literally brought up his stats during a summer league game and said he's averaging a double double for both leagues. Either way. You're being so cunty about it I can't keep this up.

P.S. Fuck NBA TV. Not for making me post wrong info but for having to deal with this mouthbreather!

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I just don't get why you can't either admit you're wrong or shut up about it. I don't care which, but trying to correct me and then continuing on with how little you care once I show you that you were wrong is stupid.
This isn't a big deal, so just shut up instead of quadrupling down on your stupidity.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last word! I never thought much about this until you got all internet tough guy. It's ok to be wrong on the Internet. I wasn't making much of an argument other then telling you where i saw the stats. I'll live. I just think you're being cunty, that's all. Have a good day!

P.S. Fuck NBA TV. Not for making me post wrong info but for having to deal with this mouthbreather!

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, attacking me personally doesn't make you any less wrong. I'm glad you know that it's okay to be wrong...hopefully you'll remember that next time instead of digging your heels in and resorting to name calling. You have a good day, as well!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, attacking me personally doesn't make you any less wrong. I'm glad you know that it's okay to be wrong...hopefully you'll remember that next time instead of digging your heels in and resorting to name calling. You have a good day, as well!
It's weird when someone doesn't recognize the tone they set thru their posting...

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Okafor is the Pantheon of NBA big men.
They are both going to do great things this year. Quote me on that.

Was talk about the sixers being interested in Lawson. I hope not, I'd rather not have a PG. guy seems like a mess.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
They are both going to do great things this year. Quote me on that.

Was talk about the sixers being interested in Lawson. I hope not, I'd rather not have a PG. guy seems like a mess.
I'd be more concerned that he'd bring you guys along too quickly. They've tanked for bigs, now they need another bad year or two to draft a top 5 PG or SG. (and let's face it, a bottom 5 finish is almost unavoidable for them again next year.)

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah. No reason to bring Lawson in. Can't see Hinke doing that. Tank this year for a pick then start adding vets to actually build a team. Tack on the Lakers pick whenever it ends up becoming Philly's and hopefully you got a solid team built.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hoping best case we got all 4 first rounders next year. I want to tank too. Hopefully we actually get 1st pick and lakers fall somewhere from 4-10