NBA 2015 Playoffs Thread

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Great game..... I think? Didn't get to watch most of it because fucking Comcast service crapped out and said I didn't have a subscription. At least caught the end on TNT, kinda, shitty camera angles, blurry as shit, etc.

In short. It's a tossup between whether I hate Comcast or the Clippers more. I at least don't wish death on the Clippers, just that they lose next round.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Awesome game. If CP3 stays healthy for the next series than they have a good shot.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I only caught the last 5-6 minutes, but that was really intense. Especially since I was at a restaurant/club with mostly Spurs fan and what seemed to be some L.A. transplants. That matchup really could have been the Conference Finals...hoping the Clippers win so Chris Paul starts getting the recognition he deserves.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Rumor mill in MN says Flip has a big hard on for Porzingis. I'm assuming because of the KG comparisons. If he takes him with any of Towns, Okafor, Russel or Winslow on the board I'm done with this team.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Guys lots of room on the Bullets bandwagon. I should know I jumped on last year. Can you feel it? Bullets fever!!!

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Wizards band wagon is going to need to undergo an expansion when KD joins after next season.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Curry going to be officially named the Warriors first MVP since 1960 in a couple days.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
I don't have the vocabulary to sufficiently express my hatred of Joakim Noah. This series is going to be fucking stressful.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rumor mill in MN says Flip has a big hard on for Porzingis. I'm assuming because of the KG comparisons. If he takes him with any of Towns, Okafor, Russel or Winslow on the board I'm done with this team.
They wouldn't. I think you guys are a lock for towns or Okafor. Assuming you have top 2 pick. I don't know what sixers would do if they got top 2. I want Mudaiy over Russle. Evan Turner left me scared of Ohio state.