NBA 2015 Playoffs Thread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Or Atkinson from the Hawks. I also said above I think Mike Malone is a good coach, but maybe you guys are right.
I wish Flip would step down and hire Malone as coach. He's really, really good! Flip was inviting him to hang out on road trips during the season, but nothing ever came of it.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Bucks should just forfeit. Unless they make like a 30-0 run there is no chance at all.

Bucks will be good in a year or two, so there is some up side. I think my favorite part of the game was...

"you should take rose out now"

Bucket

"You should take out rose now."

Bucket

"Rose should really come out now"

Bucket

All within 45 seconds or so.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Bucks will be good in a year or two, so there is some up side. I think my favorite part of the game was...
They're a really interesting team. The whole super athletic oversized thing will allow them to play a pretty crazy always switch defense that will probably end up being pretty formidable, but unless Parker really develops I'm not sure where their offensive upside is. However, I suppose having Parker for that is about as good of a prospect as you could ask for.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
The last time i watched an entire NBA game was in about 2007 or so, whenever Gilbert arenas was still playing well for the wizards. Now I think I'd like to hop on the wizards bandwagon since they have moved to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Damn, this Spurs-Clippers series is just as advertised. Clippers may take this one.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
They're a really interesting team. The whole super athletic oversized thing will allow them to play a pretty crazy always switch defense that will probably end up being pretty formidable, but unless Parker really develops I'm not sure where their offensive upside is. However, I suppose having Parker for that is about as good of a prospect as you could ask for.
There's no way the Bucks can keep Middleton, Parker, and Giannis, right? Middleton's gone this summer and that hurts this team a lot. The ceiling for the next couple years is entirely tied to how good Giannis and Parker become.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Middleton doesn't fit in with the hyper athletic mold but theoretically he's so good you could play him at the 2 and Parker at the 4...or Giannis at the 4...and then just switch all those guys on defense. Parker probably turns into Jeff Green in that scenario though so who knows. Truth is his injury really makes it hard to project his development.

I would just give up on Parker and offer Middleton whatever is needed to keep him if I had to pick between the two. They won't do that though. And I even understand that's pretty crazy considering how valuable rookie deals are. Middleton is just that good.

Stand by previous statements on the guy. Whoever lands Khris for next year, for whatever cost, gets the steal of the offseason.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Middleton doesn't fit in with the hyper athletic mold but theoretically he's so good you could play him at the 2 and Parker at the 4...or Giannis at the 4...and then just switch all those guys on defense. Parker probably turns into Jeff Green in that scenario though so who knows. Truth is his injury really makes it hard to project his development.

I would just give up on Parker and offer Middleton whatever is needed to keep him if I had to pick between the two. They won't do that though. And I even understand that's pretty crazy considering how valuable rookie deals are. Middleton is just that good.

Stand by previous statements on the guy. Whoever lands Khris for next year, for whatever cost, gets the steal of the offseason.
Ujiri gets an A+ for the offseason if he moves Ross to the bench and signs Middleton as our new 3. That and getting a backup center that can come in and play defense/rebound when Valanciunas isn't on the floor. I got really sick of seeing Patterson, Amir, and Hansbrough playing the 5. Oh, and firing Casey, but that should be a given.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I really loved Terrence Ross the year he was drafted. Scouts were saying the best player comparison was Eddie Jones and Fast Eddie is my favorite player of all time. Too bad that defensive projection was about as far off as possible.