NBA 2015 Playoffs Thread

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Foul Rondo every time down the court.
Carlisle will never allow it - he already sits Rondo for Devin Harris in crunch time if the foul game is going to get played.

Also Playoff Rondo shoots like 70% at the line - the dude is weird when it comes to nationally televised games, could even see it this year.

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
Eh, Cavs have been playing as well as anybody since they made their trades. I might favor them too if I had to pick. Spurs or Cavs, pick one as the favorite. Warriors have had one of the historically great seasons but it's rare for a team to shoot straight from 1st / 2nd round exiter to champ.
Wouldn't what you said about the Warriors apply to the Cavaliers, only to an even greater extent?

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
It could apply somewhat to the Cavs?.. but I'd say to a lesser extent since their best player has been there and done it.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I predict the mavs march undefeated to win the championship, lead by their top scorer tony romo.

No im not a homer.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Fuckety fuck fuck. Live by the jumpshot, die by the jumpshot. JV never saw the floor while Washington was getting all of those offensive rebounds. James Johnson was their 5th best player this year and never saw the court. There were lineups out there that we never used the entire season...you should know your rotations by the time the playoffs start. First two possessions of OT were bad long jumpshots by DeRozan and Lou Williams. They need to attack the rim and get the ball to JV. I think Casey might have too much Scotty Brooks in him for this team to have postseason success.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
What an awful fourth quarter. Game was well on its way to being a blowout. Warriors just couldn't get anything going. And missed a ton of free throws.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Harden has got to be so fucking annoying to play against. He's always driving to get fouled but he's such a good passer too. I don't even know how you approach it, other than just going at him on defense, clobbering him constantly, and hoping you wear him out.

Edit: If Josh Smith isn't playing in Turkey next year he has incriminating evidence on someone. He is worthless as a basketball player.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Harden literally jumping into people on purpose and the other guy getting called for the foul is such shit. Really want mavs to win this series so I don't have to see that thug anymore in the playoffs.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Harden disappeared for large parts of the game. He continues to shrink in the playoffs.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Cavs over Spurs in 6. Although, I'd prefer any other team besides the Spurs.
If not for a Ray Allen desperate 3 pointer LeBron would be 0/3 championships vs. the Spurs, they have been Kryptonite his entire career (Cavs/Heat)

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
@gilgamel. I highly doubt it. Jash has bren huge for the Rockets as there has been two, check that three, big injuries to the Rockets front court since picking him up off of the waiver wire.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
@gilgamel. I highly doubt it. Jash has bren huge for the Rockets as there has been two, check that three, big injuries to the Rockets front court since picking him up off of the waiver wire.
He's big, fine. But he also destroys offensive flow when he plays and he takes repeated terrible shots. He's not even a good defender. He's just a huge net negative.