NBA 2015 Playoffs Thread

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Any Mavs fans want to tell me again how that trade wasn't a trainwreck? Anyone?

Also, fuck Josh Smith. That negro be terrible, and you cannot convince me otherwise. He's an affront to anyone who loves the game of basketball.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The trade will help them clear cap room for Durant in two offseasons, who they will miss on?

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Any Mavs fans want to tell me again how that trade wasn't a trainwreck? Anyone?

Also, fuck Josh Smith. That negro be terrible, and you cannot convince me otherwise. He's an affront to anyone who loves the game of basketball.
Meh. He's always been a really good defensive player but not in a lockdown sort of way. He's just so athletic that he ends up really disruptive on that end. A very positive defensive presence his entire career.

He had one really great offensive season a while back in ATL when for some reason Wgodson was able to get him to take zero outside shots the whole year. Pretty much any other moment he's just been a really selfish offensive player.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Brooks fired? All those injuries and the wasted season might be worth it after all.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Other than winning a title, best result possible. Bring in the UConn coach and get everybody healthy. Also, murder Waiters.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Looks like Rockets-Mavs will be a sweep. Didn't really predict Parson out the whole series, Harris probably out the whole series, and Rondo fucking sabotaging the team. He has now been kicked off the team basically.

Dude just killed his FA value in less than 3 months.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It was a bad trade. They had a beautifully working offense before the trade and his game completely hinders it. I thought maybe renewed defensive prowess could make up for it but that's hardly been the case.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
No, they had a soft schedule before the trade, and they had lost every game against Western playoff contenders because of Jameer Nelson getting torched by Westbrook/Curry/Lilliard/CP3/et al.

They have still been a top 5 offense since the trade, but they weren't winning shit without a PG who could guard the West's elite PGs (which Rondo didn't do a bad job of when he cared to). The trade made their bench a tad worse, and they lost some picks, but Jameer and Crowder were non-factors.

The trade was high risk-high reward, but it's not why they are losing this series - Jameer Nelson and Brendan Wright wouldn't have made a difference. It's Parsons/Harris being out mainly, plus Monta having an attitude problem for the last 2 months and playing like trash.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Billy Donovan to OKC? I love it. Get his as out of the SEC, and I think he's a very good coach.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
How many FUCKING times are the Spurs D just gonna let Griffin and Jordan get behind everyone and get a lob for a dunk!!!!!

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
If the Spurs get this one it's over in 5. Clippers starters are already dead on their feet. Doc can't expect to play his starters 40 minutes the whole series, and their bench is ungodly.

Edit: Fucking Duncan man. Putting on a clinic.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Greetings from Costa Rica, Rocketsbros. It feels good to see that the management made the right choice with Parsons and the team is beating that dallas ass.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Warriors getting humbled in NOLA. This score keeps and the W's will likely win Game 4 by 250.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This has to be the best the Pelicans have played all year. The defense is excellent. Protecting the rim with authority.