NBA 2015 Playoffs Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This Wizards-Hawks game is fun.

Tony Allen ruled out tonight. Time for Klay to step up.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
41533-well-that-escalated-quickly-u4w2.jpeg

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
LeBron actually put on weight at some point this season; he was even thinner at the beginning of it when the Cavs where playing like shit then bulked up again so he could dominate like he used to.
Yeah, crazy how most players are struggling to keep weight on during the season, yet Lebron starts packing on muscle at will.... Must be all that delicious Cuban food he had on his vacation to Florida?

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I didn't even watch Grizz/GSW last night because once GSW figured them out mentally I didn't see how Memphis could possibly win, with or without Tony Allen.

Whoever wins the title this year is going to be an outlier historically. Lebron carrying a team by himself? When has that happened in the last twenty years? And he's not even playing that well. The Hawks? Come the fuck on, it's the Hawks! LAC? Worst bench for a Finals team I can remember, will cement CP3s legacy, but they've never even been to a finals before. GSW? No title experience, rookie head coach, great advanced metrics but a truly unique team.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
The defensive switching they've done on Zebo the last two games has broken the Grizzlies. He went from MVP of the series to non contributor very quickly. Green might be the best team defender in the league but he just couldn't match up against Randolph one on one.

I expected more of an adjustment for Joerger in game 5 as I actually think he's a pretty decent coach. He's gotta do that now.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I didn't even watch Grizz/GSW last night because once GSW figured them out mentally I didn't see how Memphis could possibly win, with or without Tony Allen.

Whoever wins the title this year is going to be an outlier historically. Lebron carrying a team by himself? When has that happened in the last twenty years? .
Dirk.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
"forgotten how to play defense" is very kind considering what their defense was like this year.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Over four minutes into the second half. One FG made between both teams. The East is fucking awful.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Both Rockets wins have come when they have won the rebounds category. They have won that category when Jordan has been limited in minutes due to foul trouble. That is their biggest key to victory, folks. Make it happen.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Looks like Lebron makes the finals by default again
They can 100% lose the next round, to either team. This Cavs team is dogshit and he's gonna get tired, and Kyrie isn't going to get better without an extended rest. I would put it 60/40 Cavs but no higher. Atlanta especially would be problematic because they have no one to guard Teague and it's hard to hide anyone on defense against them.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Did ESPN just compare Griffin to Oscar Robinson... That's it they are done with credibility in my eyes.

53239-jerry-seinfeld-Im-out-gif-0qdn.gif

Mute button is a go.