NBA 2015 Playoffs Thread

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Maybe more like nearing the end of his prime, but he's certainly not putting up the numbers he did '09-'13. With that said, comparing his supporting cast now with what he had in his previous stint in Cleveland is ridiculous. Even with Love out and Kyrie at 50%, they're still leaps and bounds better than Boobie Gibson.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
So Jason Terry and Corey Brewer have been part of 3 of the biggest playoff come backs of all time? (Mavs vs Thunder 2011 Game 4, Mavs vs Heat 2011 Game 2, Rockets vs Clippers 2015 Game 6). 19 point comeback is a bit more amazing than two 15-point ones though.

Terry is such a bastard - he was totally in CP3s head somehow.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yes. Cleveland is so terrible that they were only able to give the Bulls their worst playoff beating since 2013 when some guy named Lebron and the Heat demolished them.

I don't think we're going to win a championship this year with all the injuries but the Cavs have really stepped up. If you told me a week ago that Delly was going to have his best game ever and single handily dismantle the Bulls, I'd have laughed in your face. But Thompson, Smith and Shumpert have all stepped up in a big way.

I'm not Gaige. Im a Cavs fan. Not a Lebron fan. So I've watched this team when they were in the shitter for years while Lebron was off in Miami buying Rings. So I'm allowed to take a bit of pride from this current team. I don't think we're going to win a championship this year but they do deserve credit for putting away Boston and Chicago in a very convincing fashion.

Ok back to work now.
Not sure if you watched the game or not, but it was an absolute shit show from both teams just like most of the series.

Either team would have been destroyed by any of the remaining teams in the west

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
LeBron can hero ball a couple games still but I agree with the consensus here. Even with Love, the west teams are just superior squads. Without him it's not even close.

But the Cavs are in a good spot provided Love isn't planning some crazy move to LA or something. They have some ok roleplayers right now (Mozgov, Thompson, Smith) and LeBron will draw veteran FAs for a few more years still. After that you build around Kyrie and Love who are both still young.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
I wouldn't just automatically count the Cavs out either. They're a scrappy team that's gone through a lot of adversity, and Lebron is still the best player in the league.

Not saying it's likely, but it wouldn't be shocking either.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't just automatically count the Cavs out either. They're a scrappy team that's gone through a lot of adversity, and Lebron is still the best player in the league.

Not saying it's likely, but it wouldn't be shocking either.
I was thinking the same thing. Cavs are a good enough team to give any team issues.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
According to my DVR, the Western Conference Finals starts on Tuesday, giving the winner of today's game 1 day rest (and a travel day at that). The Eastern Conference Finals starts on Wednesday, giving those teams 4 days rest. Seems like they screwed up that scheduling.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I bet CP3 loves it every time Rivers gets the ball and dribbles 20 seconds off the shot clock.

Szlia

The Refs stole Capela's dunk
frown.png