NBA 2015 Playoffs Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I find it pathetic that GSW didn't sweep them when you consider all the injuries the Cavs have.
Cavs probably would have won this with Irving at 100%. About 85% sure they would have won with Love added in the mix. That was a potent mix even when thy were figuring things out. I don't know how GS didn't get any real injuries all year long. Just their year.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I disagree. Cavs would have been a different team and it'd have been a completely different series if those guys were playing. With Love and Irving getting a lot of minutes yes the Cavs are much more scary on the offensive end, but the Cavs wouldn't be nearly as adept as they have been in slowing down the Warriors O in this series either. It would have still been a very good series that either team could have won. It's too bad we didn't get a chance to see it.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
The amount of Lebron hate here is hilarious. I picked GSW in 5, but you can't watch this series and not say Cleveland outplayed them for the majority of three games and is balls deep in a series they have no business being competitive in. Some of ya'll are ignorant fucks.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I disagree. Cavs would have been a different team and it'd have been a completely different series if those guys were playing. With Love and Irving getting a lot of minutes yes the Cavs are much more scary on the offensive end, but the Cavs wouldn't be nearly as adept as they have been in slowing down the Warriors O in this series either. It would have still been a very good series that either team could have won. It's too bad we didn't get a chance to see it.
Not really. Lebron would be able to rest more with those guys healthy and not have the type of shit happen that happen last night when he went to the bench.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Series isnt over Cleveland can still win. LeBron isnt just going to magically have another ho hum finals game he is going to bring it. It's basically a 3 game series for him now and then the finish line.

Series isnt over Cleveland can still win. LeBron isnt just going to magically have another ho hum finals game he is going to bring it. It's basically a 3 game series for him now and then the finish line.
Well they still have a punchers chance because of LeBron. But they have no depth and everyone on the Cavs were dead on their feet from about halfway through the third. LeBron was trying to rest while actually playing. Been an entertaining series but just how much do the Cavs realistically have left in the tank?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The amount of Lebron hate here is hilarious. I picked GSW in 5, but you can't watch this series and not say Cleveland outplayed them for the majority of three games and is balls deep in a series they have no business being competitive in. Some of ya'll are ignorant fucks.
Actually most of us can objectively see that the better team is GS. Would have been a toss up with everyone healthy but LBJ is a stud and probably would have won the series for Cleveland. This series is an extremely talented team vs. LBJ and his backups. Sure, they outplayed for a while but Kerr is an awesome coach and GS has actual DEPTH. LBJ is getting as much credit as you could give one guy. He's keeping the finals competitive playing with backups. They are balls deep in it. Doesn't mean they aren't going down hard by the end of it. Maybe next year.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Not a Lebron fan and never will be because of his personality, but his performance in the first 3 games of this series was impressive as shit. Mad respect for grabbing 2 out of 3 from a vastly superior team with this dogshit supporting cast. His effort has put some extra miles on the odometer and will accelerate his descent to normal human being status at some point in time...at least until his docs come up with a better PED solution.

Jumping into the camera like a fucking idiot is one of the great all-time items for the hater highlight real too.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Good, I didn't miss anything, tie ball game.

Sure is a competitive game for a series that was over after GSW went small.

Generol_sl

shitlord
If I am a Cavs fan I will never... EVER understand why the best athlete in... hell.. probably any professional sport chooses to shoot 25+ foot jumpers when ALL he has to do is take the ball... dribble the ball... drive the ball to the basket... jump... score... or be fouled....

Not a single person in the league... nobody... could stop him and no ref would ever swallow their whistle if he was even farted on. Yet, he settles for jumper after jumper as if he is MJ or Kobe in terms of his outside game. It is frustrating for me to watch so I can only imagine how it would be for a Cavs fan. The guy could, literally, be unstoppable.