NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Gaige Gaige this is for you

That chase down block Lebron had against Iggy in the closing minutes of game 7 is probably my #1 highlite of all my sports watching.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Your sports allegiances are weird. Alex Smith ball licker. Bengals hater yet isn't a fan of any AFC North team. Utah Jazz fan yet also a fan of the old Sonics.

Also the only reason I hate the Bengals outside of being a Steelers fan is because Burfict is the biggest piece of human fucking garbage on earth and shouldn't even be allowed on the field.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Also also, Inside the NBA is the best thing about basketball by ten miles, and it is not even remotely close. Charles Barkley is an American treasure.

joz123

Potato del Grande
So far Inside the NBA is way more entertaining than the playoffs. I never get tired of the Chuck photo-shops.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's definitely the best panel of any sport of any network. Great chemistry between those four. Half the time it doesn't even seem like work. Just bros hanging out watching some basketball.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I can't stand Shaq...I feel that the show was so much better before he joined. I can understand if you like his brand of comedy, but I feel he offers nothing in actual analysis.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Talk about Harden and the Rockets not showing up. No Parker and no Kawhi and they're up 30 lol.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I really don't want the Cavs to face the Spurs in the Finals ugh.

I'll take the mentally weak GSW without Kerr everyday please.

Pop is terrifying lol.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I really don't want the Cavs to face the Spurs in the Finals ugh.

I'll take the mentally weak GSW without Kerr everyday please.

Pop is terrifying lol.

I don't think missing Kerr means that much. The team had a better record with Luke Walton at the helm last season. Kerr has a solid system in place.

I think the Cavs should be more worried about the Dubs. The whole revenge aspect and an elite offense that will be trouble for a mediocre at best Cavs defense.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Mike Brown is an idiot. So, I do think it matters that much when you're talking about facing the Spurs or Cavs in what could easily be a 6 or 7 game series.

Mediocre defense in the regular season I guess. As for elite offenses, dunno if you're noticed, but the Cavs have one too.