NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I dunno why his teammates don't do something. Dude basically cost his team a championship last year. Like, shut the fuck up you fucking bitch.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't remember Lebron assaulting someone's balls like Green at the expense of his entire team. Green is a cunt and needs to reel it the fuck in.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Grats GS, Kawhi is injured so you might actually be able to win a game where you were getting completely fucking destroyed. Dumbest fucking team in the history of the NBA. I will be so pissed if Kevin Durant ever wins a championship.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Dude it's like four 40 year olds and Kawhi, and now no Kawhi. I challenge anyone to justify this stupid fucking faggot Warriors team to me.

They're starting 4 all-stars. Why is nobody else mad about this. The 90's Bulls had 2.5, but somehow this is okay? I seriously do not understand why people do not despise Durant as much as I do.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I seriously do not understand why people do not despise Durant as much as I do.

He's not the first to do it. I don't think it's a good look for him at all, but this is the reality that was created by others before him.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
If this Warriors team loses to this Spurs team in this series it's--by far--the most shameful thing that has happened in Basketball.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Can someone remind me of the reasoning behind the not allowing Chris Paul to the Lakers trade, but somehow Kevin Durant to the team that won the most games in NBA history is fine?

Merrith

Can someone remind me of the reasoning behind the not allowing Chris Paul to the Lakers trade, but somehow Kevin Durant to the team that won the most games in NBA history is fine?

Trade v. free agent?

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Lol Spurs if they blow this game.

They were up 22 when their best player got injured. Go figure. Dubs always luck out this way in the playoffs.

How many series against good teams have they actually faced the team at full strength?

Merrith

They were up 22 when their best player got injured. Go figure. Dubs always luck out this way in the playoffs.

How many series against good teams have they actually faced the team at full strength?

Granted, it was still early, but even with Leonard getting hurt, that lead is too big to give up. Not over yet though, can go up 3 here.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Delicious. I'm loving the playoffs more and more.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
He's not the first to do it. I don't think it's a good look for him at all, but this is the reality that was created by others before him.

Bullshit. He is absolutely the first to lose to a team and join them the next season, despite them winning a record 73 games and having 3 All Stars already.

Most beta move in pro sports history.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Granted, it was still early, but even with Leonard getting hurt, that lead is too big to give up.

You're delusional. This is why having 4 all stars is so stupid as far as having good games is. Of course they can come back from 23 down. They have 2 of the best three point shooters in history. They're facing an old team down their best player who happens to be their best defender.

The Dubs bought a ring and KD sold his dignity to do it, gratz to them, but it makes watching them miserable unless you're a fan.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Well, that was an exciting game! Let's see if KW can make it back for game 2 and give us another awesome series.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Bullshit. He is absolutely the first to lose to a team and join them the next season, despite them winning a record 73 games and having 3 All Stars already.

Most beta move in pro sports history.

lol trying too hard to pretend Lebron's not a beta faggot. Lebron cried like a bitch twice and quit two different teams because he just wasn't good enough

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users