NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, Klay is a very good defender and he's improved his ball skills. Somebody like Derozan, who can't even shoot threes, scores 25+ and plays passable defense, makes an all NBA team. Klay would easily be a perennial all star on most any other team.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
I get people like Klay, on GS he's a big deal but he's a spot up shooter that can't really get his own shot. He fits really well into what GS does but a All Star he is not. Take tonight...where did he finish?

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Serious, Klay easily had a better season than Derozan and in no situation would I ever take Derozan over him. Klay pretty much had the same season this year as he did last year, he's just been bad shooting the ball in the playoffs. Still plays the D though.

Enjoyed the fuck out of that game and all the saltiness here, but been here before. Reasons to be confident, but its just one, shit can happen as we know.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
I get people like Klay, on GS he's a big deal but he's a spot up shooter that can't really get his own shot. He fits really well into what GS does but a All Star he is not. Take tonight...where did he finish?

He can get his own shot. He's a 6'7 guard that can shoot over the guys guarding him a lot of the time. Lol at saying he's not an all-star. He's been in a slump, no doubt. But there aren't many shooting guards in the league you take over him. He carried the Warriors through the first few rounds of the playoffs last year when Steph was hurt.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Chase down block didn't happen? LeBron doesn't make that play Kyrie's 3 does nothing.

That's like saying Love's elite defense on Curry at the end of the game won the game.

But ya, you're right, Love and Irving carrying LeBron tonight yet again.

Sure it happened, but Cavs won by 4. Without the block, his 3 puts them up by 1 still. The Lebron only making 1 out of 2 from the line could have killed them. Kyrie only guy on the floor who could make a FG last couple minutes of that game. He won it.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
If you like KD you must hate children and be a terrible person. Lest ye forget.

As opposed to this man being a great example to our young ones.

2004-lebron-james-_I8O3414.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like the one with Dwight Howard where he blocks the kid and then cheers like it was a game winning block in the playoffs.

This one.

diwhgft.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
LeBron had the worst +/- at -22. Curry had the highest at +20 and Durant was second with +16.

Best starter for Cleveland? Kevin love at -11.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I'll go back to liking Durant the instant he's back on the Seattle Supersonics. Until that day, he's a faggot.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
GSW sure is going to be deep next year with Lebron coming off the bench for KD

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users