NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Kyrie literally hit the game winner last year in G7

Chase down block didn't happen? LeBron doesn't make that play Kyrie's 3 does nothing.

That's like saying Love's elite defense on Curry at the end of the game won the game.

But ya, you're right, Love and Irving carrying LeBron tonight yet again.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
fucking lol

McGee was shit until this season. This has been his best year in the NBA. Missing Bogut in last year's Finals was a big fucking deal.

McGee is what GSW needed. An athletic big who can block shots and finish at the rim in non death lineup minutes.

I don't give a shit about what he did before this season he is a good fit with this Dubs team and much better than Bogut for what they need.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Problem is LeBron's "elite help" doesn't always show up when it matters.
Are you actually claiming that Lebron doesn't have elite talent in Irving and Love?
2a0c30e0634163bbfccf5de28e7e98cdc8e8a7ee35a98f7c8731850f2b6729c4.jpg

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Chase down block didn't happen? LeBron doesn't make that play Kyrie's 3 does nothing.

That's like saying Love's elite defense on Curry at the end of the game won the game.

But ya, you're right, Love and Irving carrying LeBron tonight yet again.

I don't think you can blame him. He's had a solid game.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Durant proving he's > Lebron.

Lebron is like a deer in headlights out there just watching Durant embarrass him left and right

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This game has been weird. Warriors are typically TO machines. It's one of their biggest weaknesses. They've been so disciplined in this game. I expect next game to be much closer.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
According to Elias Sports, Kevin Durant joins Shaquille O'Neal, Michael Jordan and Rick Barry in the exclusive club of players to score 25 or more points in their first six NBA Finals games.

Someone notably absent from that list. 3 more.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
But seriously, they can't possibly think they're going to be defending Durant all series with Richard fucking Jefferson. Sorry Lebron, you're going to have to shut him down if you want to have ANY chance.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'd love to see Durant win it all. He was never going to do it with Westbrook and it was time for him to leave.

Warriors show the Cavs who's boss. Cavs playing like all the other Eastern teams out there.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
shouldn't have gotten rid of Dellavedova, someone breaking knees/ankles would have helped tonight...BWAHAHAHA.....HAHAHA.....HAHAHA

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
But seriously, they can't possibly think they're going to be defending Durant all series with Richard fucking Jefferson. Sorry Lebron, you're going to have to shut him down if you want to have ANY chance.

Why don't they just double team Dura--ohh waaaait it's a fucking retarded team with 4 allstars that shouldn't even be allowed to exist and you can't double team anyone ever. Fun league.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Drakurii

Why don't they just double team Dura--ohh waaaait it's a fucking retarded team with 4 allstars that shouldn't even be allowed to exist and you can't double team anyone ever. Fun league.

no more free agency, lets make sure that makes it into the next CBA

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I didn't hear a lot of crying when LeBron grabbed his super star team and went at it. Oh and unlike the faggot Cavs the Warriors drafted all of their stars but Durant.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drakurii

drop the regular season to 50 or 60 games and lose about 4 teams and the NBA would be a much better product

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I didn't hear a lot of crying when LeBron grabbed his super star team and went at it. Oh and unlike the faggot Cavs the Warriors drafted all of their stars but Durant.

Let me know when either Kyrie or Love win an MVP and the Cavs add another allstar in his prime.

Drakurii

Let me know when either Kyrie or Love win an MVP and the Cavs add another allstar in his prime.

stop just stop, LeBron put a team together to make sure he made it to the finals...he got what he wanted

• 2Like